Video data migration from Zen Cart to Magento
Simply the best migration tool for Zen Cart, help you migrate your products, customers, orders, customer passwords, categories, reviews,… from Zen Cart to Magento in a few clicks!
Module Detail: Zen Cart to Magento Migration Module
Live Demo: Click here
- Zen Cart 1.2 - 1.5
- Magento CE 1.7 - 1.9, EE 1.11 - 1.14
What data can I migrate from Zen Cart to Magento?
- Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available, Weight, Created Date, Modified Date , Price, Tax Class, etc.
- Product Images: Support to migrate all products images from source store to target store
- Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings, e.g. Color, Size, Material, etc.
- Product Extra Fields: Additional fields that do not affect the price of product and have no selective meanings, e.g. checkboxes, dropdownlist, radiobuttons.
- Product Variants: A specific item, it can be grouped with related variants together to form a product, e.g. an iPhone 6 gold,16GB storage has SKU of 1234 is one product variant of the iPhone product.
- Product Tags: The keyword you assign to your product. Tags describe a property of your product.
- Related Products: Products in the same category as the item a shopper is viewing
- Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
- Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
- Customer information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, DOB, Phone,Home Address, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Registered Date, Status, etc.
- Customers Password: Support migrate Customer Passwords from Zen Cart to Magento.
- Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
- Order Information: Customer Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Order Statuses, Totals, Created Date, etc.
- Order Details: List of products in an order, e.g. Product Name, Price, Quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
Redirect your old Source Store Products, Categories page URLs to the corresponding pages in your Magento, thus it helps to keep SEO ranking you have built up for years.
6. Custom Fields
- Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
- Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store including: Customers Name, Rating, Review, etc.
- Tax details: Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Date, etc.
- Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
- Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
- List of currency rates
Technical Support: Click here
View more threads in the same category:
- Magento Inventory Management
- Shipping Partner & Strategy for Your Online Store
- Multilingual Store in Magento
- Magento Quotation Management
- How to Manage Magento Store from Your Smartphone
- Allow customers to spend and earn reward point at the same time with magento
- Mobilize Your Magento Store with MageIonic
- Find an extension to restrict order amount
- Static Block Import-Export Magento 2.0 Extension
- The perfect Min Order Amount extension to improve sale revenue