Video convert data from xt:Commerce to Magento by Litextension tool
Simply the best migration tool for xt:Commerce, help you migrate your products, customers, orders, customer passwords, categories, reviews,… from xt:Commerce to Magento in a few clicks!
Module Detail: xt:Commerce to Magento Migration Module
Live Demo: Click here
- xt:Commerce 3.x, 4.x
- Magento CE 1.7 - 1.9, EE 1.11 - 1.14
What data can I migrate from xt:Commerce to Magento?
- Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available, Weight, Created Date, Modified Date , Price, Tax Class, etc.
- Product Images: Support to migrate all products images from source store to target store
- Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings, e.g. Color, Size, Material, etc.
- Product Extra Fields: Additional fields that do not affect the price of product and have no selective meanings, e.g. checkboxes, dropdownlist, radiobuttons.
- Product Variants: A specific item, it can be grouped with related variants together to form a product, e.g. an iPhone 6 gold,16GB storage has SKU of 1234 is one product variant of the iPhone product.
- Product Tags: The keyword you assign to your product. Tags describe a property of your product.
- Related Products: Products in the same category as the item a shopper is viewing
- Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
- Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
- Customer information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, DOB, Phone,Home Address, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Registered Date, Status, etc.
- Customers Password: Support migrate Customer Passwords from xt:Commerce to Magento.
- Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
- Order Information: Customer Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Order Statuses, Totals, Created Date, etc.
- Order Details: List of products in an order, e.g. Product Name, Price, Quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
Redirect your old Source Store Products, Categories page URLs to the corresponding pages in your Magento, thus it helps to keep SEO ranking you have built up for years.
6. Custom Fields
- Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
- Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store including: Customers Name, Rating, Review, etc.
- Tax details: Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Date, etc.
- Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
- Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
- List of currency rates
Technical Support: Click here
View more threads in the same category:
- Why don’t using Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering extension?
- Halloween Flat 20% Discount On All Products at Biztech Store
- How to achieve success with online product customization
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow