Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to have - Add To Cart, Call To Order, Visit Our Store - buttons at same time?

Thanks

Default How to have - Add To Cart, Call To Order, Visit Our Store - buttons at same time?

My site will sell products online, have some listed as Call To Order, and others that are only available in the store.

How can I have all of these buttons? I was thinking... is there a way to target just a certain type of product or attribute set?

Please advise - I write HTML, CSS, some PHP - I'm not afraid to mess with the code, or is there an extension?

On Magento 1.8.1 will upgrade to 1.9 shortly

Also, I'll want to change all of the category or product grid views to say "View Product" and be taken to the product page rather than Add to Cart - There are dependant options that have to be selected before adding it to the cart

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Regarding extensions, yes there are extensions for AJAX add to cart, Call for Price etc. I am not sure with code, but based on my experiences, i can refer extensions. Check the demo and see if the functionality is Ok.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...to-cart-3.html

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...matically.html

Thanks

While the “Add to Cart” button is important and it's one of the defining features .Your shop is online, you have your customers and because you are a smart . Once you have gone through the process once with your current setup. make changes to make me stay. longer on my next visit and possibly buy.

Thanks

Use a strong command verb to start your CTA. It's all about being clear and concise with your CTA.
    Use words that provoke emotion or enthusiasm.
    Give your audience a reason why they should take the desired action.
    Take Advantage of FOMO.
    Know your devices.
    Don't be afraid to get a little creative.
    Use numbers when possible.