Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what is responsive design?

Thanks

Responsive design means website design that fits according to the device resolution and provide good user experience.

Responsive Web Design Company India Web Development Chandigarh

Thanks

Responsive web design is the approach that compatible to open properly in all type of devices resolution like tab, mobile and desktop.

Thanks

I also want to know this question and this is very helpful topic for me. Good question And good reply...

Thanks

Serves the same HTML code on the same URL but can render the display differently (i.e., “respond”) based on the screen size.

Thanks

Responsive design is the one that makes your web page displayed properly on any device. It's really important as lots of users nowadays would like to use your site through their mobile devices or tablets and if they won't be able to use all the functions of your website it's possible they would just leave to another site. I used this website builder: http://www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php to make my own site. I should say I'm more than satisfied with what I have now and I love the design I picked (they offer lots of variants to choose).

Thanks

Responsive design mean the webpage that is compatible to open perfectly in all devices like tab, mobile and desktop.

Thanks

Responsive design is an approach to web page creation that makes use of flexible layouts, flexible images and cascading style sheet media queries.

Thanks

Mobile comfortability

Expert
    Thanks

Approach to web design aimed at allowing desktop webpages to be viewed in response to the size of the device one is viewing with.

Thanks

Mobile Suitability

Thanks

Responsive design is a somewhat retro approach to web site design that solves a lot of design problems caused by the proliferation of new types of mobile devices. Responsive design pages use x and y coordinates on a grid for layout and mathematical percentages for images instead of fixed-width parameters.

Thanks

It's Mobile Comfortability

Thanks

Responsive website design is about creating a website that reacts appropriately to the device people are browsing with. Your website should appear and behave differently to a mobile user with a 4 inch screen than to a desktop user with an enormous display.

Thanks

Responsive Design is a design philosophy where in the design of the system (the representation and the layout) responds/adapts depending upon the layout of the device. The primary reason to keep your design responsive is to increase the reach of your application to a larger user base using an array of devices. A responsive design improves the usability of the product. Designing for mobile is certainly a requirement in modern day web standards.

Thanks

Responsive design means your website should look well designed in every screen size without any design issues.

Thanks

Responsive design is done to create a web page which can rearrange it's content according to the screensize. For example you need not to create two separate page for mobile and desktop. The same web page will rearrange accordingly. As now a days there are several different screen are exist, the responsive design act according to the screen size like mobile, tablet, desktop etc.

Thanks

Responsive Design means the website design should be respond according to the users behaviour based on screen size and platform. It makes your website look good in all devices.

Thanks

Responsive design is a technique to show the website according to the screensize. As now a days there are various devices through which people browse the website, like smart phone, Tablet, Ipad, Laptop, desktop etc. and it's difficult to maintain 5-6 different website. For which one single CSS can control all the screensize and it rearranges the elements of the website accordingly. This is called responsive website.

Thanks

It is called responsive web design when you use CSS and HTML to resize, hide, shrink, enlarge, or move the content to make it look good on any screen.

Thanks

Responsive design means You can view your website in smart phone or any other phone smoothly. Yburis Infotech Inc is responsive website design company in New york.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast