Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Dependent Custom Option

Thanks

Default Dependent Custom Option

"Advance Dependent Custom Option in Magento Extension” that allows you to show precise information to your customer and thus decrease bounce rate and helps increase the overall sales from the store.

As a store Admin, you want your customer to get the precise information they are looking to increase the chances of sales from your store. Giving a lot of information is never a recommended strategy and this is what the extension does. While creating simple products with Custom options, this extension allows you to create relation between them thus allowing you to show only the precise relation based custom options and thus increase the chances of getting more sales.

View extension at store: http://www.envisionecommerce.com/sto...n-magento.html

Also available at Magento store: http://www.envisionecommerce.com/sto...n-magento.html

View more threads in the same category:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

I like to buy Advance Dependent custom option. Can I get a discount code? One major thing my website is developing in localhost (Wamp localhost) not ready now. Can I use this extension on local host? If its work I can purchase it now. If not I will purchase it later.

Please reply on these queries, so that I can purchase it.

Thanks

Thank you for sharing!
    You can also have a look at this Dynamic Product Options for Magento: https://www.itoris.com/magento-custom-options.html

The extension allows you to create dependent fields, when one option depends on other option. For instance, you have 2 dropdowns: A (visible) and B (hidden). You want to make B visible only if a specific choice is selected in dropdown A. In more complex cases a field can depend on several fields at the same time, e.g. C is visible for a specific selection in both A and B. There can be unlimited number of dependent fields in a chain, i.e. A -> B -> C -> D, each next field appears only if a certain choice is selected in the previous dropdown, etc. The same way you manage visibility of a section, i.e. the whole section with all fields in it is visible based on the previous selection.

If your store is based on Magento 2, the Dynamic Product Options extension for Magento 2 is available.

Check it out: https://www.itoris.com/magento-2-custom-options.html

Name:  configure-options-list-style.png
Views: 238
Size:  49.7 KB

Thanks

Dependent Custom Options for Magento 2
    Name:  icon-dependent-custom-option4.png
Views: 814
Size:  71.4 KB
    BSSCommerce Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options extension improves product custom options by creating customizable options dependence. The main features of this extension include:
    • Attach ID number automatically to each custom option as well as option value.
    • Apply the option IDs to an additional field of each product option to make them dependent
    • Set the children options’ values always to be enabled or be enabled only if the parent option is selected
    • Set the children options to display in case they are dependent on multiple options

For any further information and buying the extension, please visit BSSCommerce Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options extension.