Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Contact form error HELP!

Thanks

Default Contact form error HELP!

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if someone can please help me with this issue I'm having. I placed a code in the indexcontroller.php to bring up the issues that was causing the contact inquiry not to be submitted via the contact form on my site http://legitikeys.com/contact-us

Prior to that i was receiving this error which didnt allow me to submit the information in the contact form "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later"..

Now after placing the code in the indexController.php in order to get the error message this is what I'm getting. Any help would be appreciate thank you all

Code:
    exception 'Exception' in /home3/officialkeys/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Contacts/controllers/IndexController.php:107
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home3/officialkeys/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Contacts_IndexController->postAction()
    #1 /home3/officialkeys/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('post')
    #2 /home3/officialkeys/public_html/app/code/community/BalkeTechnologies/StoreMaintenance/Controller/Router/Standard.php(91): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
    #3 /home3/officialkeys/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): BalkeTechnologies_StoreMaintenance_Controller_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
    #4 /home3/officialkeys/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
    #5 /home3/officialkeys/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
    #6 /home3/officialkeys/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
    #7 {main}

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Did you check this line?

app/code/core/Mage/Contacts/controllers/IndexController.php:107

Thanks

yea i did but im not sure what im looking for this is what is on line 107

line 106 if (!$mailTemplate->getSentSuccess()) {
    line 107 throw new Exception();
    line 108 }
    line 109
    line 110 $translate->setTranslateInline(true);

Thanks

Contact form new version has introduced configuration validator, which validates contect form configuration to detect errors leading to mail delivery failure or other troubles.

The Contect form 7 configuration validator is designed to warn contact form 7 users of problems in their particular form setup that can cause their form emails to not be sent or not arrive at their destination.