Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Free magento hosting - Which is good?

Thanks

No Free one for magento what can make it work. I have a bad experience with hostgator since they don't have a dedicated magento team to support. I think you can follow this article to choose the good one for your magento site Fast Magento Hosting

Thanks

I think this is a good reference for you http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security

700 LOWER STATE RD, 19B3 NORTH WALES, PA 19454
    Thanks

Hi BonitaReit,

I understand your problem.But Free hosting services is not possible for long time.and its limitation. For E commerce website need a more space for development & designing.Try this website for your concern .
    http://haphost.com/
    http://www.magentocommerce.com/products/free-trial.html

If you want to hire expert for magento development in deigning.call on this number 718-717-8666.Its very professional on online development.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BonitaReit View Post
    I am in very first step to work with magento. But I have team and I want to do the demo for my customer too. I need some free magento hosting what I can use for these things. Can you suggest me some free or cheap magento hosting? Thanks
    I don't think you should go with free magento hosting option. It will not work anyway. I am done a lot of research and 5 times trying magento hosting before I decide to go with SiteGround for long terms. It 's paid hosting but the quality will help us save a lot of time and money. It 's nice to pay for bigger money come.

Thanks

totally agree with you, Hrvoje_Jurisic . Say NO with free hosting for magento. In the most case, it doesn't work.

Thanks

You have to consider paid service that is suitable for long term campaign.

Thanks

If you're really serious about creating a Magento store you should shelve out some money for a decent server. No way you are going to run a successful Ecommerce store in the long run by hosting it on a crappy free server. Forget about saving a few dollars, it'll cost you so much more when your site grows and you will quickly discover that your hosting can't keep up with your growing visitor count.

Plus, it'll most likely be a very slow server that isn't properly optimized to run Magento which will cost you some positions in Google as site speed is a pretty big SEO ranking factor nowadays. There are several lists available online like this one that will guide you in finding a good Magento hosting provider for cheap. As you can see, $4 a month won't make you bankrupt and if you don't have that tiny amount of cash to spend on hosting you should save up more before you go into Ecommerce anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje_Jurisic View Post
    I don't think you should go with free magento hosting option. It will not work anyway. I am done a lot of research and 5 times trying magento hosting before I decide to go with SiteGround for long terms. It 's paid hosting but the quality will help us save a lot of time and money. It 's nice to pay for bigger money come.
    I used SiteGround, it really bad and very slow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dangngoclinh247 View Post
    I used SiteGround, it really bad and very slow.
    Not sure why, maybe you are using StartUp package, I am using SiteGround GrowBig package for a long time with US Server location. They work really fast. Other than that, I don't think we have any free hosting what work for magento

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dipak View Post
    Not sure why, maybe you are using StartUp package, I am using SiteGround GrowBig package for a long time with US Server location. They work really fast. Other than that, I don't think we have any free hosting what work for magento
    It work well for me, it is not the cheapest but very good base on their price $3.95/month. I don't believe on free hosting because free is not good and good is not free.

Thanks

Free Magento Hosting. Exceptionally quick. WPNode serves your Magento truly quick. Solid Security. We use CloudFlare to secure your site against DDoS assaults. Essentially Enough. Disregard the problematic facilitating control board, simply sign in to your Magento and start your blogging!

Thanks

They offer the following services: DDoS Protection Services, Shared Hosting, VPS, SSL, Dedicated Server, Website Builder. ... They offer the following services: Shared Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server, CDN, Resellers, Website Builder, SSL. ... They offer the following services: DDoS

Thanks

The list of features with 000webhost seems too good to be true: Full hosting that supports all Magento requirements, no ads, and completely free. Moreover, the company advertises 99% uptime, a figure that a lot of paid services struggle to achieve.

Thanks

Be that as it may, finding the correct web facilitating administration to house your site and resources can be costly in case you're not cautious. Free Magento facilitating gives you servers..

Thanks

Magento 2 Web hosting solution absolutely provides you the most updated ... 1-click Installer; Free Domain Forever; Free CDN; cPanel Included; SSD-Only Cloud ... stay online 24/7 to ensure that every customer's problem is solved right away.

Thanks

I would like to suggest you that Hostinger is the free Magento web hosting provider.

Thanks

Hello there! Hosting provides space to your website where you can keep all your webpages. If you are serious to start an online business, you must choose good hosting that provides optimum speed to avoid server downtime.

You won't be getting good service with free version. There would be certain limitation which may hinder your business. So, better to go with pro version.

You can visit this guide to learn more about how to pick the right Magento Hosting for your upcoming website.

Name:  best-magento-hosting.png
Views: 936
Size:  111.0 KB