Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento One Page Checkout layout

Guru Dev

Question Magento One Page Checkout layout

Dear,

Hopefully this post is in the correct category, otherwise tell me where I have to put it.

I just installed the One Page extension from IWD but my theme cannot really handle the layout output, as you can see in the attachment. Attachment 1830

I want to edit the html output, by adding breaks so I get the name & address field all below each other, but I really cannot find which file(s) I have to edit. When I use the HTML editor in Chrome I can get the wished result, but now I only have to find in which file I have to edit it.

Hopefully someone can help me,

Kind regards,

Eelco

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi eelcootjuh,

First of all you need to contact with support team of your One Step Check Out Extension.

Thanks

This extension is free and it has got many bugs when you integrate it with the customized Magento theme. You should look for a paid version as they are backed by free support and upgrades like this One Page Checkout by Fme

Thanks

I totally vote for One Step Checkout extension from Magecheckout with good-looking interface, which makes customers easy and more comfortable to checkout.
    Name:  color 3.png
Views: 318
Size:  146.9 KB
    In addition, allow admin to customize unlimited colours and change number of columns: 1, 2 or 3 columns.

To see in detail and know more features, let visit our website: Magecheckout.com.

Thanks

My customers is very satisfied at checkout! Thanks Magecheckout

Thanks

I was using Magento One Step Checkout extension by Mageshop. The best support system , I support that you should try it now to gain the most satisfaction

Thanks

Hello,

Good Extension

The Magento One Step Checkout Extension greatly simplifies the checkout process by allowing customers to simply fill all the order details in one single form without having to refresh the web page.

A complicated check out process generally results in high abandoned cart rates. Ecomextension has specially designed a one step checkout process to convert the standard six steps of the Magento Checkout and reduced it to just one step.

Good luck!

Thanks

Magento 2 One Step Checkout is available now!

+ Combine two sections Shipping address and Payment & Reviews into one page only with all information displayed

+ Use Geo IP to detect customer location and pre-fill their countries and cities
    + Autocomplete customer addresses with Google API when they just type some letters
    + Auto-update related information when there are any changes: update shipping methods and billing address when changing shipping address or update order summary when changing shipping methods
    + Allow customers to select their most suitable delivery dates and time and also leave their own comment for delivery or orders
    + Be compatible with multiple popular payment methods
    + Add more fields into the checkout page: discount code box, gift message option and newsletter subscription

Thanks

Explore to your topic organizer. The default document is at area: app\design\frontend\base\default\template\checkout \onepage\shipping.phtml.