Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best solution for a multi-currency, multi-language, multi-site Magento store.

Thanks

Default Best solution for a multi-currency, multi-language, multi-site Magento store.

Name:  store_and_currency_auto_switcher.png
Views: 1669
Size:  65.4 KB

If you are planning to conquer new markets, or strengthen your position on the existing ones, you need to make sure that your website is fully adjusted to meet to needs of local audiences.

This is the case when Store and Currency Switcher Magento extension by MageWorx comes in handy.

With the module you can:

• automatically detect customers' location (with further switching to the corresponding Store View)
    • easily switch settings for Website/Store View
    • automatically convert prices to customers’ local currencies
    • set the process of charging local taxes
    • track order geographical origin
    • and renew GeoIP database right from the back-end

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Great! You can also have a look at this GeoIP Redirect extension. Its features include:

- Auto detect visitor's IP address
    - Redirect to all or particular urls
    - Exclude only specific urls
    - Redirect to store views based on IP
    - Currency change based on location

Attachment 1824

Thanks

Nice extensions!

Hi, I am also sharing some extensions, which will helps you in blocking ip of selected users, country, city or whole region etc and also convert currencies , language to your default currency and language etc.

Magento block ip address Module by FME

Magento language and currency switcher plugin by FME

Attachment 1851

Attachment 1850

Andrew

My client purchased amasty extension. It didn't work as advertised. Had to switch to mageworx module. Working fine for now.

Thanks

Hello Ruben,

Can you please describe the problem you encountered? Have you contacted our support team at https://amasty.com/contacts/?

Thanks

Another one extension for multi-sites - GeoIP Store & Currency Switcher plugin for Magento by MagestyApps.
    - Automatically switches language, website, currency and tax rate depending on visitor's country
    - Restricts access for specific IP addresses and/or countries
    - Retrieves customer’s location using MaxMind GeoIP2 database
    - Automatically update the database from MaxMind's official website once a day

Thanks

Lightbulb

Hi guys, i'm going to share to you all a Magento Portfolio - Extensions. If you have the project that use the product on your shop and you want present it on your shop. This extension will help you easy to add and showing your portfolio on your store.
    Name:  magento_portfolio_1thumb.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  35.3 KB
    Features

Frontend

Show portfolios as list page with category filter
    Show list portfolio category on sidebar
    Show detail portfolio with all information and related portfolios
    Show related portflios in slider

Admin

Admin can create category for portfolio
    Admin can add multiple portfolio and assign to category
    Admin can add thumbnail and image for portfolio
    Admin can add many info for portfolio such as client, project name, project url, project skill ….

Contributor
    Thanks

Hi there,
    Nice list you've got there, I am sure they would be useful in improving efficiency for Magento sites.
    What I see missing in the list though is an extension for improving conversions through personalized product discovery.
    - Magento 2 One Step Checkout
    - Magento 2 SEO
    - Magento 2 Affiliate
    - Magento 2 Blog

Thanks

Magento Multiple Store View Pricing allows setting different prices of each product in different store views OF DIFFERENT STORES, which helps to attract more and more customers and boost sales effectively. Moreover, this extension can be applied to all products disregarding of what product types they belong to.

Key features:

- Set up prices, group prices and tier prices of a product in each store view PER STORE
    - Set up/ edit prices for the same product in each store view
    - Set up base currency for each store view
    - Display product prices both on category page and product page in each store view

http://bsscommerce.com/magento-multistore-pricing.html

Thanks

Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing is available now!

- Set up prices/ special prices of products per store view

+ Price in English:

Name:  magento_2_multiple_store_view_pricing-english.png
Views: 395
Size:  52.8 KB

+ Price in French:

Name:  magento_2_multiple_store_view_pricing-french.png
Views: 397
Size:  52.8 KB

- Set up base currency for each store view to help customers to checkotu with their currency

Thanks

Thank you for sharing!

Hi, I have also sharing Magento Extensions, which will helps you translate the content of your store into the language of your choice.

Just install and configure the extension and you are good to go! Translate product details, attributes and pages of your store content effectively. Magento 2 multiple language translation extension helps you to get over the hassles of converting content into excel sheet and importing it back to your website. So make the most out of it and go global!

Thanks

If you work with Magento, sooner or later you will end up needing multiple websites that have
    multiple languages.
    Most of you know this, but I hope someone will still find this post useful.

There are few ways of doing same thing, but in my experience way I’m going to present now causes
    less problems even though it is less automatic than some other ways.

Let’s say we want 2 websites and 2 languages for each site.

Here’s procedure:

In admin panel, go to System->Configuration and click on “Manage Stores”
    Click on “Main Website” to change it’s name to “Website 1” or however you want to call it. (I’ll call mine “Website 1” for the purposes of this article).
    In “code” field there, write something like “website_1”.

Do same for “Main Website Store”. Call it “Website store 1”.

And guess what… do same for “Default Store View” that you can find on same interface.
    How to call it?
    Hm… I’ll call mine “English Store View”
    I’ll write “english_store_view_website_1” in “code” field there.

Ok, let’s go make second one…
    Add website named “Website 2” with code “website_2”.
    Add store called “Website store 2” and assign it to Website 2 that you can chose from dropdown.
    Add new store view called “English Store View” with code “english_store_view_website_2” and
    assign it to “Website 2” that you can find in dropdown.

By now you should have 2 websites with 1 language each.

Add two more store views.
    Call first “German Store View” with code “german_store_view_website_1”.
    Call second “German Store View” with code “german_store_view_website_2”.
    Assign them to corresponding websites.

Let’s see what we have at this moment:

1) a) Website 1 (code: website_1) – Website Store 1 – English Store View (code: english_store_view_website_1)
    b) Website 1 (code: website_1) – Website Store 1 – German Store View (code: german_store_view_website_1)

2) a) Website 2 (code: website_2) – Website Store 2 – English Store View (code: english_store_view_website_2)
    b) Website 2 (code: website_2) – Website Store 2 – German Store View (code: german_store_view_website_2)

Of course, I didn’t mentioned that you will need to chose root category for your stores, do what ever you like there.

Ok, let’s say we want url to be handled this way:
    1) http://www.yourdomain.com/website_1
    2) http://www.yourdomain.com/website_2

In your Magento installation directory, make 2 directories called “website_1” and “website_2”
    Copy .htacces and index.php from your root directory in each of those new directories.

In .htaccess search for “RewriteBase /” line and replace it with “RewriteBase /website_1/” in first directory, and
    search for “RewriteBase /” line and replace it with “RewriteBase /website_2/” in second directory.

In both directories open index.php and change “$compilerConfig = ‘includes/config.php’;” to
    $compilerConfig = ‘../includes/config.php’;

Change $mageFilename = ‘app/Mage.php’; to $mageFilename = ‘../app/Mage.php’;

In same file make sure to edit Mage::run() function for each site:

Mage::run(‘website_1’, ‘website’);
    Mage::run(‘website_2’, ‘website’);

Go to System->Configuration and select Current Configuration Scope: Website 1

Set absolute paths to your skin, js and media directories and set Base URL = http://www.yourdomain.com/website_1 (do that for website_2 too)

------------------------------------------------------------------

best project maker vadodara, project maker in vadodara, vadodara's project maker

Thanks

This extension is very helpful to me.
    I want to share one more useful extension to you that is Google Translate Integration Magento 2 extension. it helps to translate website to more than 50 languages.

Thanks

Magento Currency Switcher by Meetanshi switches currency to visitors' native currency by identifying the GeoIP location.

Name:  Currency-Switcher.png
Views: 1117
Size:  404.7 KB

Enhanced user experience is one of the most important factors responsible for successful E-commerce store without any doubts! Also, these stores have to design the store in such a way that the visitors from all over the world are comfortable with its functioning. The price display is one of them! It must be displayed according to the visitor. To make sure that the visitors' local currency is displayed in the frontend, Meetanshi have developed Magento Currency Switcher for Magento stores that auto detects users' location and switches the store's default currency.

Cart abandonment rate may increase if a global visitor gets confused by the store's default currency. To avoid it, the extension auto-detects the visitors GeoIP address using the Maxmind database. The price is displayed accordingly in his native currency for easy understanding. Such a feature enhances the user experience of the Magento store.

Boost the sales by expanding the business on a global level serving the visitors worldwide the right way using Magento Currency Switcher extension!

Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento Currency Switcher Extension:

1. Auto detects the GeoIP address of the visitors to display their local currency in the frontend.
    2. Maxmind database for the GeoIP detection.
    3. Auto-switches the currency based on users' location.
    4. Improved user experience.

For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-currency-switcher.html