Order Import Extension for Magento enables users to transfer orders to another ecommerce store in one go during migration. A busy ecommerce store sees a bulk of orders on a daily basis. It's a challenge to process each order when migrating to another ecommerce store!
Order Import Features:
- Enable and disable module, change log file name through system config.
- Simplifies the task of importing orders when migrating to another Magento installation.
- Automates the import process and reduces manual efforts.
- Supports CSV file formats. Is 100% open source and meets all the Magento programming guidelines.
Order Export Features:
- Admin can Enable/Disable this module from backend.
- Admin can export the selected orders with check box and apply export orders actions by clicking on submit button.
Know More Details : http://www.ecomextension.com/order-import.html
View more threads in the same category:
- Why don’t using Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering extension?
- Halloween Flat 20% Discount On All Products at Biztech Store
- How to achieve success with online product customization
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow