Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any good magento hosting company recommend for my site

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LikeAStore For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You can take a look this discussion: http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...g-Need-reviews , the guys there suggest a very good magento hosting. I am using their suggest too and it work very well.

Thanks

The option from MladenRistic is of course work well. But a very basic feature need to keep when you choose magento hosting is the hosting provider have to provide magento hosting what is designed for magento.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shunavi For This Useful Post:

gyoh15 (19-01-2018)

Thanks

Do you guys have the link to the hosting package what you chose for your sites?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Do you guys have the link to the hosting package what you chose for your sites?
    Got some links sent to you.

Thanks

Please send me some links too. I ‘d love to see fast magento site. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dipak View Post
    Please send me some links too. I ‘d love to see fast magento site. Thanks
    I also sent you some links what are working really fast. You can check this review here for full description which and why you should choose the right magento hosting Best Magento Hosting Solutions

700 LOWER STATE RD, 19B3 NORTH WALES, PA 19454
    Thanks

If you need best magneto services with good support ,new E commerce trend ,More lead generation and conversion rate.

Benefits by Hiring Magento Expert for Your Ecommerce Store
    Attachment 1841
    Generate Traffic: Dedicated developers are well-versed in programming skills and have extensive experience in Magento development & customization. They help to increase the traffic to your site by delivering an extremely attractive website that compels web surfers to visit the website. Also, they ensure neat, structured and SEO semantic coding that helps search engine crawlers to view the content easily. Now, the website can be frequently visible in the search results and it is able to gather maximum traffic.

Creativity: At present times, every business looks for an online presence to create brand identity and gain popularity. Therefore, it has become essential to do something unique and extraordinary to stand out from the crowd. Having an online presence is not just enough to sustain in this marketplace. So, the best way is to hire Magento developers, who are capable of providing highly-innovative, yet fully-functional e-commerce store.

Technically Sound: Magento experts have in-depth knowledge of core Magento framework and always keep an eagle-eye on the latest changes and upgrades in the market. They implement advanced technologies and proven methodologies in their work to ensure top-notch solutions as well as make sure that your site renders uniformly over all the major web browsers with their latest versions.

Quality against Price: Hiring Magento programmer from a reputed company is beneficial in terms of both quality and prices. They ensure delivering exceptional quality Magento based solutions at the most competitive rates.

so,visit here:Expert Magento Developers and Designers for Best E commerce solution.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magesolution View Post
    I also sent you some links what are working really fast. You can check this review here for full description which and why you should choose the right magento hosting Best Magento Hosting Solutions
    Look really nice solutions. I like the easy way to integrate Varnish to magento. It 's so easy to make it fast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LayBunner View Post
    Look really nice solutions. I like the easy way to integrate Varnish to magento. It 's so easy to make it fast.
    Varnish here is Tweak and work in very easy way to configure so it can be configured by admin panel of magento by install SiteGround Varnish extension then everything should be in UI.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magesolution View Post
    It 's amazing solution for magento host. So nice to know. Thanks magesolution

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LikeAStore View Post
    It 's amazing solution for magento host. So nice to know. Thanks magesolution
    You are always welcome. If you have any problem, please feel free to leave me a PM. Other than that, I will be very happy if you can send me your shop URL so I can collect for my magento hosting performance research. Thanks LikeAStore

New member hire-magento-developer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey LikeAStore, You should visit Hire Magento Developer. Here You'll get all your requirements.

They're providing all services related to Magento Developing. Here is the List of Services.

1 Psd to Magento
    2 Hire Magento Developer
    3 Magento Maintenance
    4 Magento Theme Development
    5 Magento Responsive Design
    6 Magento Migration Service
    7 Magento Extension Development
    8 Magento Web Design
    9 Magento Ecommerce Development

Thanks

Thanks

I take a look at 10 hosting options from admin of this forum and I think SiteGround or A2 Hosting are 2 good choice what I am hosting almost my websites on them. Not only magento but all other applications work really fast on their host.

Thanks

can you post here about your budget and what specification you want?

Expert
    Thanks

Hi guys, i’m just looking for a good magento hosting company
    When choosing the best Magento Hosting or Magento 2 hosting to host a small/medium sized Magento store, I always try to find out which company offers customer the most value. In my opinion, there are 4 things that make up a best host.

Hosting performance, including: Load speed, uptime, ability to handle concurrent requests.
    Magento specialized tool
    Support: Knowledge, speed and reliability of support on hosting problems and common Magento problem
    Pricing: Price / value, Cheap and Affordable Magento with decent power.

In this best Magento hosting comparison and reviews, I conducted a detailed comparison of 5 most popular Magento hosting companies that are being used by many Magento site owners. I will keep extending this list so that Magento website owners will have a trusted resource for choosing best Magento hosting. This is the comparison table, we will go in detail in the next parts.

Thanks

Many hosting service providers are there in world wide who can provide you a flexible hosting plan like godaddy, bigrock and digital ocean. But if you need a unique one you need to follow WhatsApp and Facebook for server maintenance.

Thanks

You will get good pricing for magento hosting through best hosting hosting provider

Expert
    Thanks

Where 2 Host Provides You With the List Detailing Best Reputed Web Hosting Companies for 2017. Find Web Hosting Providers Using Price Comparisons, Reviews, Special Offers, Hosting Coupons. Also find Hosting for Specific needs like Word press, PHP, Dedicated, VPS and More. The Host’s Ratings are Given Based on Multiple Parameters, from Usability Testing and User Reviews Scores to Technical bench marking. Where 2 Host aims to Give a Perfect Plan on Choosing Your Next New Hosting Provider and Hosting Plan, Hosting Supports that Fulfills Your Exact Needs, and Announcing the Top 10 Best Web Hosting Companies in India-2017 http://www.where2host.in/

Our Review Process

Below are the few factors we cover up while reviewing any Web Hosting Service Providers:

• Company Reputation & History
    • Features, Benefits and Control Panels offered
    • Hosting Packages & Price Value
    • Customer service & Support
    • Server uptime
    • Money back Guaranteed & Refund Policy
    • User Feedback

Please Visit Us
    http://www.where2host.in/

Thanks

Cloudways is a PaaS provider that offers managed Magento hosting experience with the 1-Click installation of Magento. The optimized cache solutions fully support the technology stack provided by Cloudways. While the actual performance of the Magento is based on additional factors (coding standards, page size, images, and traffic requests), Cloudways Platform ensures that the Magento stores perform at their maximum, at all times.

Cloudways has multiple datacenters around the globe. You can select your nearest location to lower down the latency factor. This also results in increased performance of the store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast