Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
[JOB] Magento Developer - Cleveland, San Diego or Telecommute
My client is a rapidly growing technology company looking for the best and brightest technology talent to support our software development and client portfolio. They are currently looking for a Magento Developer within the United States to join the team.
** While they would prefer to hire a regular on-site employee in either Cleveland, OH or San Diego, CA they will consider a 100% telecommute person too, but you must meet most of the requirements and fall within the $60,000 to $80,000 salary range. This is a full time salaried job + benefits. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Local candidates will be considered first. Local candidates who prefer to partially telecommute will be considered 2nd and 100% telecommuters considered last, but I want to see resumes from everyone, please!
* 3+ years of Magento Development (current experience)
* 4+ years’ experience with PHP in a LAMP based environment
* Good understanding of Object Oriented principles and web application fundamentals
* Experience with frameworks such as Zend Framework, Prototype(JS), JQuery(JS)
* Knowledge with working on Relational Databases (MySQL)
* Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT)
* Experience in UNIX systems on a user level. Familiarity with Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
* Proven ability to interact effectively with people in all levels of the organization (cross-functional, on/shore technical teams and executive management)
* Experience with architecture design concepts and techniques and the ability to communicate and evangelize those concepts to a broad based team
* Strong problem solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams
* Strong decision-making skills, and an understanding of where projects fit into the overall architecture strategy
* Ability to roll with changes in a dynamic work environment, shaping changes into opportunities. Proven performance record with demonstrated leadership skills
* Excellent communication, negotiation and facilitation skills are required
* Experience with Agile development methodology and distributed code repositories with GIT
Benefits for You:
* Work in a high-paced yet casual atmosphere
* Join a team of highly talented and dedicated resources
* Experience tremendous growth and help shape the organization
* Work within a worldwide development team from North America, South America, Europe, Eastern Europe and India
* Experience large projects with Fortune 500 customers
Compensation and Hours:
* Competitive base salary
* Full benefits with retirement plan
Full client and job details furnished to qualified applicants. To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] - Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be submitted anywhere without your consent.
View more threads in the same category:
can we discuss more about this
Hi Dan ,
I have send you an email in the given email id please check & let me know if you need any thing else .
Hoping for a prompt reply .
Warm Regards ,