Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Online shopping- fake orders

Thanks

It 's "human" problem, not machine problem, so that you only have chance to confirm before sending good somehow, phone call or something like that.

Thanks

I guess customer pay the order before the order is processed, right? If yes, we can get them pay the sending fee if they don't want to get the order

Thanks

Is there a Magento extension or module that would help to prevent such fake orders? This is specifically for the cash on delivery method.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Evans View Post
    In my online store I'm facing a constant problem. An order is placed; after processing the order and sending the goods to the customer, the customer denies having purchased it. This results in wastage of time, money and effort. What do I do? Please guide me...
    Hi, after customers created order, they send payment first and then you will be sending the goods to the customer?

Thanks

This is in the case of the cash on delivery system where cash is received after delivering the purchased item to the customer.

Thanks

Hi people, while browsing just came across this missed called module. Please suggest if this will be of any help...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Evans View Post
    Hi people, while browsing just came across this missed called module. Please suggest if this will be of any help...
    This missed call module enables the admin to display a phone number on the site , when an order is placed. The buyer has to give a missed call to that phone number to confirm the order. Hope this will help to eliminate fake orders.

Thanks

Better to change your site coding to pay while booking option, it will help you in saving time, money and all.

Thank you.

REGARDS
    coolcake.in

Thanks

This kind of things are normal to be happen because most of the times when we see whether things are going according to our needs http://www.planet-coupon.com or not so yeah throughout the outcome stays normal.