Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Configurable Out Of Stock Products Visibility

Thanks

Thanks for sharing!
    I think that we absolutely display out of stock status in the table along with children products like this extension can support: Configurable product grid table view

With the help of this module, you not only show configurable products in a table with custom options of attributes , but also display stock number, stock availability, out of stock status for each children product. Therefore, you can easily manage product stock as well as let customers know about product availability.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marknguyen For This Useful Post:

stefan68 (11-10-2016)

Thanks

You all can check out Category Alert from Mage Solution. Magento Category Alert allows customers to subscribe to product categories and get product information as long as new products are added

When you add new products to your Magento store, it would be useful for your site if the product information is sent to the customers who have subscribed to your product categories before. Owing to the subscription option, customers will receive new product information without visiting your site and if they are interested in your products they can go to your site again and buy them. It is believed to be a good solution to keep your customers updated and get more profit

Magento Category Alert is a good utility for your site, Magento extension will help you to increase interaction between customers and your store by automatically sending new product information to the customers via email.

Thanks

Hi marknguyen,
    I shared your module to my friend.
    He said that thanks for my suggestion, thanks for your extension, his online store is now working effectively.
    So I highly recommend your extension for guys!