Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Credit Control Manager_RM5000~6000_Ulu Tiram, Johor Bahru
PE 1034:Credit Control Manager_RM5000~6000_Ulu Tiram, Johor Bahru
- Managing the credit operations of the Southern and Eastern Regions in accordance with the established credit policy and practices of the Company, working closely with Regional Managers and the sales organization in the collection efforts.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records on customer credit and collection according to company policy and guidelines.
- Evaluates the financial standing of current and potential customer and approve or reject prospective customer credit requests and establish credit limitations
- Advises management on status of credit and collection activities on a regular basis through a systematic financial management system for decision-making.
- Establishes the amount of credit to be extended for approved accounts consistent with company objectives and recommend working capital necessary for finance and provision of reserves for bad debts.
- Implements Credit Control Policy Guidelines and Best Practises.
- Monitoring of and suspensions and releases of supplies to delinquent and errant customers.
- Manages queries, adjustments and collections with guidelines
- Resolves disputes and negotiate account settlement within established limits
- Liaise with in-house (if any) and external lawyers for legal action against errant debtors
- Re-evaluate existing customer accounts for requested increases in credit limits, utilizing financial statements, automated historical data and reference information.
- Develop alternative methods of granting credit to marginally qualified customers utilizing bankers guarantees, bankers acceptances, corporate guarantees, personal guarantees, other liens, collaterals and negotiated secured contractual agreements.
- Implement existing company policies for the timely collection of past due accounts receivable including securing assets within local, state and federal guidelines.
- Submits monthly collection reports and monitor reports and statistics regarding accounts receivable, top twenty customers by region and aging accounts.
- People management accountability for credit administrators through continuous training and development, performance appraisals and the setting of clear targets and standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Highly enthusiastic, good team player and able to meet deadlines.
- Good communicative skills, likes to interact with people.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel within inter-region.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Ulu Tiram, Johor Bahru.
- Nature of business: Aggregates Supplier
- Monday ~ Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
- Large Company
- 5days working
- Yearly increment & bonus
- Based on both company and individual performance
**** If you have any friend who might be interested in below position, please kindly contact @ 03-8688 2856 / 016 - 6040310 or email resume to [email protected]. ****
View more threads in the same category: