Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
How to Optimize Magento Ecommerce Website to Boost Sales
Here are the basic SEO Tips for Improving Magento Ecommerce Website:
1. Need to be Focus on all aspects of Technical Elements that improves webstore.
2.Title Tag with the exact Product Name.
3.Title Description which makes unique one, some of them copy the description with the original brand's. (DONT EVER DO THAT)
4.Quality & Eye Catching Image with faster loading.
5. Use Alt Tag with the product Keywords.
6. Make Landing Page URL with the exact Product name, that makes Speaking URL.
For example: If I using the Product Keyword as SEO Services in Chennai then
the exact landing page URL should go like this: http://www.initseo.com/seo-services.php
7. Customer Reviews & Ratings plays very important role in sales conversion and every ecommerce store needs that.
Want to optimize your Ecommerce Site, then don't hesitate to get in touch with us: Init Seo Company in Chennai
View more threads in the same category:
Few best & secret techniques For Megento ecommerce Optimization
Few best & secret techniques For Megento ecommerce platform to boost your site sales
1 Facebook Ads are among the Secret Techniques for boost your E-commerce website
2 Go Graphics cheers Holiday Shoppers!
3 INTERACTIVE INSTAGRAM
4 Best Time to convert abandoned carts to ecommerce sales.
5 Simplifying with Flat design.
6 Tempting views with Transitions using Micro UX.
7 Dominate Images over Text Boxes.
8 Bridge the gap between devices using Responsive designing
And for more information about ecommerce boost sales Read blow links:-
Last edited by Max123; 03-02-2015 at 09:19 AM.
Reason: Some changes
Boost or improve e-commerce website
May be your ranking have disappeared, Google hate you or your competitor is beating your site. Here are few of the reasons for rankings to drop and /or fluctuates:
1. Some of the “back links” redirecting to your website have been devalued or are they are no longer active which, in turn, causes a “link juice loss” that will drop your rankings.
2. A competitor has the edge on you and has taken your site’s positions, but it only usually results in the loss of only couple of positions.
4. Slow server, off-line too long or poor site structure.
5. Penalization, banned or a huge drop from Penguin and/or Panda.
So, you need t work on these in order to boost or improve your site to increase visitors and sales.
You can use professional third party tool like Website Auditor to check out your site strategy and work upon those factors to optimize your site.
i strongly believe to focus on competitor moves as well. check out which sites are ranking on your major keywords and try to find out the reason that why they are on top. that way you would be able to find the reason of it.
Tags for this Thread