Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Magento hosting provider - which one you refer?

Expert
    Thanks

Hi,
    You need to choose between two basic hosting types:

Managed (you don't need be a sysadmin or devops, its better)
    Self-service ( I dont suggest this except if you are a sysadmin )

Then you should decide between server types:

VPS (your Magento store is hosted along with other Magentos on the same server, it can cause speed problems in peak times, but it's the cheapest soluton)
    Dedicated Server (the most expensive solution but maximum speed guaranteed because you're the only owner of the server)
    AWS (Amazon Web Services) hosting, a cloud based hosting service by Amazon, we prefer this one nowadays because of scalability. If you need more server capacity you can set more memory or CPU in a minute (you pay more according to increased traffic) but when you don't need it you can set it back to default lower server capacity (cheaper). >>> More detailed info about AWS

If you want to be safe, choose a Magento hosting provider (or a developer company that manages hosting for you) that can give you:

A staging server (to test every update and new development before going live)
    A production server (this one is the live version)
    And a full backup for every day (customer + product database and the orders)
    If you find a hosting company that is a Magento developer company too, ask them about automatic versioning. If they use GitLab for every development task, that's good because they can roll back every new update if something goes wrong.
    Ask the hosting provider about their experience / reference concerning e-stores with heavy traffic (at least thousands of visitors / day)

Thanks

Hello JowAlec,
    Have you rejected your first setting Magento?If not, here, I want to suggest you to use Magento migration tool of LitExtension which support you to upgrade Magento lastest version. I think it might solve your problem with a much smaller cost. If you concern, please visit: http://litextension.com/shopping-car...o-magento.html
    Good luck!

Thanks

There are hundreds of services provider in the market. You will find any configuration server by google it.

Thanks

I think you must have to use Bluehost

Thanks

hello...i have no idea about this...i refer self-serving

Thanks

Default Digital marketing services in Hyderabad

the web hosting is so many web sites in the of web hosting and the so many servers in web hosting in so many good information data process
    Digital marketing services in Hyderabad

Thanks

Among them, you need to go with those web has who can offer amazing highlights and apparatuses for the Magento facilitating. I might want to prescribe you some of highest web facilitating administrations: DomainRacer: Free SSL, SSD facilitating with LiteSpeed 20x quicker. BlueHost: Big Brand, HDD facilitating with restricted server assets.

Thanks

SiteGround has a powerful setup that allocates enough resources to handle Magento.

Thanks

Completely Managed Magento Server on Kubernetes Cloud, Free Backup, One-Click Deployment. Profoundly Secured Platform. Free Regular Backup. Completely Managed Services. Amazing 24x7x365 Support. Features: Offering Affordable Prices, Multiple Payment Options Available.

Thanks

Bluehost is the best magento hosting provider.

Thanks

We ranked the 10 best Magento hosting providers to test the resources and support they ... You can avoid price hikes down the road, which is one of the most annoying ... discussing the best Magento web hosting that doesn't mention Nexcess.

Thanks

it's hard to say which is the best. what do you think?

Thanks

perhaps the members of this forum will not understand me, but I prefer other providers. I have a lot of experience in this area and I understand what I'm talking about. I have studied the hosting industry in detail. I found a good company with which I have been working for over a year. Thanks to her professional services, I started using free migration hosting uk see link and did not regret it. I'm sure it will be useful to you too. think about it.

Thanks

When it comes to Magento hosting, there are tons of options available in the market.

But for smooth & better performance, choose the best Magento hosting environment that maximizes performance & scalability. Compare & Choose Top 5 Magento Hosting Providers 2021!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12