Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Magento hosting provider - which one you refer?

Thanks

Default Magento hosting provider - which one you refer?

I am on way to set up a magento shop online for my company. The problem is my first option doesn't work with very slow speed. I don't list their company name here but I need a good magento hosting provider what I can trust, I can use and work long terms with them. For the best, I want they must use English fluently with phone call and the site must work fast in US, Canada and Au. Thanks and please refer me some magento hosting providers what match with it.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Just like what you wondering but this guy want for Europe, you can look at his thread here http://www.magentocommerce.com/board...thread/371583/

Thanks

You may check this award list in 2015 about best magento hosting providers http://magento2x.com/top-3-best-mage...ing-companies/

Thanks

You can choose between siteground and blue host they are provide fast and secure performance.

Thanks

I would suggest choosing between providers locating their servers in the US in your case. But read their user testimonials carefully first!

Thanks

I see there is a very good discussion in this forum about Best Magento Hosting, it may be useful for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonVera View Post
    I see there is a very good discussion in this forum about Best Magento Hosting, it may be useful for you.
    Thanks, it 's useful too. It look like there are very many people like this discussion

Thanks

If you can afford it, I would always recommend hosting magento on a dedicated server. At minimum however, your host should be using SSD storage for maximum performance. Magento is very database intensive and SSDs will speed up database access dramatically.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    premium hosting service will solve your problem. Hostigator is a good choice
    I has just got disaster with them. I would not recommend hostgator to anyone.

Thanks

Not sure you did to choose any hosting yet. But the hosting option will belong to your traffic very much. How 's your site traffic?

Thanks

Many guys here in this forum are already checked the performance of SiteGround Magento hosting package, just use it without any risk. I am sure you will like their site speed.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JingNg View Post
    Many guys here in this forum are already checked the performance of SiteGround Magento hosting package, just use it without any risk. I am sure you will like their site speed.
    Thanks guys, It 's really a best choice. Nice supercacher feature for my magento site.

Thanks

My magento site has 150 products what serve 100k visits/month. Can I use their service?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    My magento site has 150 products what serve 100k visits/month. Can I use their service?
    Sure you can but when you order you need to use GoGeek package and turn on the supercacher. I believe it will work very fast.

Thanks

Can you send me some links from your sites, speed2x? I am really exciting about your choice. It look very professional.

Thanks

Magento is a complex Ecommerce platform and you need a hosting company that specializes in Magento hosting. A specialized Magento hosting provider will look after performance of your application and keep your website blazing fast. Magento Hosting by Cloudways is one of its kind.

With Cloudways, you get to host your website on the 4 major Cloud hosting providers like Amazon web services, Digital Ocean, Vultr and Google Compute engine web servers. Cloudways also gives you the flexibility to scale your servers.

For Magento over cloud, you need a quality caching mechanism and for this purpose there an optimized stack available including nginx, varnish, apache and memcache. This also makes the website load faster.

Thanks

You are right, JingNg. They work so nice for me. I love them in the first step contact to me. Everything come with my site is just so smooth and work very fast. Thank you very much for this suggestion.

Thanks

So cool, it work really really nice for me. Here I can see it load in less than 1 second.

Thanks

My suggestion is Techarex Networks in USA, best option for magento hosting. You can contact them - phone : 1-855-909-3300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast