Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Results 1 to 13 of 13

New magento hosting - Move to new host urgent help

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default New magento hosting - Move to new host urgent help

    Hi guys, I have a new magento and need to deploy very quickly but I suddenly realize my current hosting company doesn’t support magento well. They only support well for wordpress and joomla. I need to get my guys deploy it very urgent in 24 hours, please help me choose a very good magento hosting company with following requirements:

    - In Europe
    - Include moving free
    - Magento hosting
    - Magento support
    - Urgent set up and finish in 10 hours

    I know the forum help can’t solve this too quickly but I hope you guys are expert will help me about this very quick with your experience. Thanks you very much

    View more threads in the same category:


  2. #2
    Moderator shunavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Please check SiteGround magento hosting package, they include everything you need and even more than that with fast speed. Let me know if it work for you.

  3. #3
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    Please check SiteGround magento hosting package, they include everything you need and even more than that with fast speed. Let me know if it work for you.
    Everything done in 2 hours. Very nice service. Thanks you very much. It is highly recommend to use them for magento

  4. #4
    New member Hrvoje_Jurisic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yea, it work cool for me. 2k visits/day with SiteGround GrowBig package, it is not bad for a nice magento hosting plan.

  5. #5
    Junior Member NelsonVera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    That 's cool, thanks shunavi, you save me a lot of time after moving to many companies and finally I met the good one from you. It 's too difficult to find out the good one if I don't see your suggestion. Thanks again.

  6. #6
    New member Prakash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    That 's nice. It 's fast and good support so for until now. It may a very good step for anyone to get started with magento

  7. #7
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Which hosting did you move and how 's about the result. Can you show here, JessiK?

  8. #8
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whomage View Post
    Which hosting did you move and how 's about the result. Can you show here, JessiK?
    I moved to SiteGround hosting for 5 months until now with GrowBig package. Just like you guys suggest me. I have to say they are a perfect solution for magento hosting. They support fast, they know exactly what to do when you meet any problem relate to magento. And you know, I just need like that for support. And the best thing is their magento hosting quality is very good with caching solution and speed. I would recommend them for anyone now.

  9. #9
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessiK View Post
    I moved to SiteGround hosting for 5 months until now with GrowBig package. Just like you guys suggest me. I have to say they are a perfect solution for magento hosting. They support fast, they know exactly what to do when you meet any problem relate to magento. And you know, I just need like that for support. And the best thing is their magento hosting quality is very good with caching solution and speed. I would recommend them for anyone now.
    That 's perfect, it 's good for you.

  10. #10
    New member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    That 's perfect, it 's good for you.
    So which hosting provider you are using? Do they fast? How about the support?

  11. #11
    Junior Member NelsonVera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    How is it going until now, JessiK? Is it working smooth?

  12. #12
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonVera View Post
    How is it going until now, JessiK? Is it working smooth?
    Almost a year and everything is working very smooth with SiteGround, it 's the best choice for magento.

  13. #13
    New member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Work nice for me with 2 magento sites in French. Thanks so much, JessiK

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •