Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

shipping payment integration

Thanks

Default shipping payment integration

I am new to Magento CE and have a simple question. We are attempting to setup shipping with UPS. Once an order is made, instead of logging into to our UPS account and manually entering each order, we need to have shipping labels printed out and the shipping fee automatically deducted from our UPS account.

We are expecting thousands of orders a week, and it's just not practical to have someone enter each shipping order manually in our UPS account.

I know it's possible to have shipping estimated in Magento through a connection to the UPS account, but it is also possible to have the shipping labels created and each fee automatically deducted from UPS automatically? I've been searching for hours and have found mixed answers for this question.

To have our UPS account automatically deducted when labels are printed, is it necessary to have a service such as ECC Desktop by webgility?

Thank you for any help with this question.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Are you just using an extenision or just messing with the table rates in the shipping methods? I know UPS recently changed to a dynamic rates structure on their API..

Thanks

Use Authorize.Net payment gateway for processing online payment transactions. It is one of the most secure payment gateway service provider. It makes your customer feel safe and testking 1z0-804 exam encourage them to do more business with you.