Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need magento ecommerce hosting

Thanks

Default Need magento ecommerce hosting

Hello guys, this is my first post in forum and hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have a ecommerce project base on magento what I have a team are working on it. I need a magento ecommerce hosting package what can make sure it work well, fast, stable and safe. Please tell me the suggestion from you for this. Thanks

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

If you want to do something seriously, you can look at this thread for best magento hosting, it show you why and what you need to go to get a good magento site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaredovi View Post
    If you want to do something seriously, you can look at this thread for best magento hosting, it show you why and what you need to go to get a good magento site.
    So, I guess you chose SiteGround for your magento site. Can you send me your magento link so I can check if it 's fast for me? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MladenRistic View Post
    So, I guess you chose SiteGround for your magento site. Can you send me your magento link so I can check if it 's fast for me? Thanks
    Sure, I sent you some of my magento sites. All of them are working on SiteGround GrowBig package with cache are turned on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaredovi View Post
    Sure, I sent you some of my magento sites. All of them are working on SiteGround GrowBig package with cache are turned on.
    It work really cool. Thanks jaredovi. They are really expertise the magento ecommerce hosting and know exactly what to do with any problem.

Thanks

How about hostgator or iPage, I see they provide hosting for ecommerce solution too. But not sure if they do the service well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dipak View Post
    How about hostgator or iPage, I see they provide hosting for ecommerce solution too. But not sure if they do the service well.
    Hehe, I would recommend you stay away from iPage, they just take your time, they are too slow to host any website.

Thanks

Hi, Cloudways is best for you. The advantage of Cloudways is Varnish cache. Varnish make your Magento store performance faster and Cloudways also provides 1-click Magento installation. Experience the fabulous speed of your cloud server on Cloudways cloud platform.

Thanks

Wajid, can you send me some links of sample site in PM? As I see here I visit home page of cloudways, it is not fast enough. I think it 's slow. But when I visit SiteGround, the speed 's better a lot, I believe they know what to do to make magento site fast.

Thanks

Dear Prakash send you some website's

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielGracia View Post
    Hehe, I would recommend you stay away from iPage, they just take your time, they are too slow to host any website.
    I would agree. Also with hostgator, they have a bad reputation these days. You might want to look up "endurance international group" (EIG) to understand why. They've bought out a lot of hosts who have gone down the toilet since they bought them, hostgator included.

Thanks

Oh, you mean they bought hostgator????

Thanks

Not sure which package and what type of service you are using for hostgator but to me from last year, I try hostgator once and it doesn't work for my magento site. It work but it 's just too slow for users. I have to move out right after a week using them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexsong View Post
    Not sure which package and what type of service you are using for hostgator but to me from last year, I try hostgator once and it doesn't work for my magento site. It work but it 's just too slow for users. I have to move out right after a week using them.
    Hostgator will not work. To me, SiteGround is still a best choice until now for my magento site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Hello guys, this is my first post in forum and hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have a ecommerce project base on magento what I have a team are working on it. I need a magento ecommerce hosting package what can make sure it work well, fast, stable and safe. Please tell me the suggestion from you for this. Thanks
    How 's it going Luis? Did you choose a magento hosting for you and how does it work?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kig_Hero View Post
    How 's it going Luis? Did you choose a magento hosting for you and how does it work?
    I go with SiteGround more than 6 months until now and I believe it 's perfect choice. You can have peace in mind when using them. Thanks Kig_Hero

Thanks

I go with SiteGround more than 6 months until now and I believe it 's perfect choice. You can have peace in mind when using them. Thanks Kig_Hero
    Can you send us your site URL? I want to take it for our team collection.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kig_Hero View Post
    Yes, I got SiteGround GrowBig package and it work really nice from beginning until now.

Quote Originally Posted by speed2x View Post
    Can you send us your site URL? I want to take it for our team collection.
    I sent you 2 links of my magento sites. I believe all of them are working really fast now.

Thanks

So cool, can you send me your links too. I need it as my reference for my team. Thanks a lot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_N View Post
    So cool, can you send me your links too. I need it as my reference for my team. Thanks a lot
    I has just sent you some links, they are all load time < 2 seconds in average.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast