Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

replaying the magento pcap capture fails for more that one session in quick successio

Thanks

Default replaying the magento pcap capture fails for more that one session in quick successio

i am trying to replay a pcap capture using tcp socket, which is just a login and logout with a different username and password to a magento server. the server response was 200 ok ,

but when i start the playing the pcap from 4 different ssh sessions for 4 different user in quick succession ie. less than 1 sec difference, the first login logout session passes ie i get 200 ok from the server , but for the other two sessions i get 302 response .

if i play the pcap at a time difference of 5 sec , all the 4 sessions passes ,

my understanding on this issue is ,for the 1st user's POST message the server provides new cookies but for the other 3 users POST message the server did not provide new cookies.

i have a pcap capture of all the 4 users, in which the packet number 153,156,159 and 162 explains the scenario.

View more threads in the same category:

Attached files Attached files