Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Can Social Marketing build a strong brand and Business ?

Thanks

Yes, Social Media Marketing, is one of the easiest way to build the brand name over the web. It also helps to improve ORM (Online Reputation Management). If you are following the right people from your niche and having quality post, images, video, etc you can easily target your audience.

Thanks

Yes, it is absolutely true. You can get real traffic and real customers through social media promotion. You can also build the brand name through social media.You just need to share quality content, images , videos, etc. This will help you to gain real audience, users. I want to share my experience, I have started my business two years ago and it grew up very fast through social media. I got number of customers through Facebook and Google groups and it is increasing day by day. I hope there will be a day when my business will be a brand name over the web.

Thanks

Yes , It absolutely true. You will definitely have strong brand awareness through the social media. especially through Facebook and twitter. Its how good you build relation ships with the customers by providing them with the useful information about your services. This can build you targetted audience.

Thanks

Yeah obviously, Social media can make a strong brand. I have seen that most companies consider FaceBook and twitter as largest social media sites and focus just in these two, but I guess Google plus is also one of strong social media site who can help you to build your worth.