Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento hosting NZ (New Zealand) to work fast

Thanks

Default Magento hosting NZ (New Zealand) to work fast

Hello guys, I am in new shop set up in NZ(New Zealand) and I need a magento hosting what I can make sure it work fast in NZ (New Zealand). And of course, if it can work fast the same in EU and US then it should be perfect. I need some affordable price and good support since my business is so important. Other than that, if you provide the development service, please tell me too. Thanks a lot

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

You should try the global magento hosting provider what can take care the risk when you problem happen and at least they have a lot of experience. To me, you just need to find out the good magento hosting for Australia then it should work well in NZ. You can check good magento hosting in Australia

Thanks

Thanks for your help. I see people choose A2 Hosting and SiteGround in their choice. Which one do you think 's better?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MladenRistic View Post
    Thanks for your help. I see people choose A2 Hosting and SiteGround in their choice. Which one do you think 's better?
    I would recommend you use SiteGround, it work better a lot with supercacher what include everything you need for magento cache

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jane12 View Post
    I would recommend you use SiteGround, it work better a lot with supercacher what include everything you need for magento cache
    I bought their hosting package 3 years ago and it 's really a nightmare for me that time. Not sure if they do it better now. Do you have any site what is working on their host?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    I bought their hosting package 3 years ago and it 's really a nightmare for me that time. Not sure if they do it better now. Do you have any site what is working on their host?
    I sent you one site magento what is working for UK customers and it host on Siteground, I think it 's fast for me, not sure if it 's fast for you.

Thanks

You can try Cloudways magento cloud hosting platform where you get the flexibility to scale and for your site I think 2 or 4GB server would suffice, this obvioulsy included SSL support as well which I know is really needed for any eCommerce site.

For magento over cloud you need a quality cacheing mechanism and for this purpose there an optmized stack available including nginx, varnish, apache and memecache.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid Hussain For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Saad Khan (17-02-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MladenRistic View Post
    If you can work with cache then you should choose SiteGround, if you have no idea with cache then the good one for you is A2 Hosting. They are both optimise their server for magento with their ways.

Thanks

I would absolutely agree for New Zealand you would want to host either in NZ (unlikely and expensive) or Australia (still fairly expensive but should have more options). You can get by with hosting on the west coast of the US (Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Jose), but Australia would be best here. People saying host in the UK..... I don't even know what to say -- that's terrible advice!

Thanks

funkywizard, not sure I understand you right. But I think if you use for customers in NZ, I think the best server location is US.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by londondaily View Post
    funkywizard, not sure I understand you right. But I think if you use for customers in NZ, I think the best server location is US.
    I would agree with this, hmm, US Server Location would be and should work well with it.

Thanks

I hear some people here tell me about Nexcess what 's good too. Do you guys here have any experience on it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje_Jurisic View Post
    I hear some people here tell me about Nexcess what 's good too. Do you guys here have any experience on it?
    I've already tried Nexcess what I think they should be very professional but not. They are too expensive and the quality 's just not good. In the first time, they make my magento run well but after a month everything become very slow not sure why. I have to move to SiteGround what is working really fast now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackie_boo View Post
    I've already tried Nexcess what I think they should be very professional but not. They are too expensive and the quality 's just not good. In the first time, they make my magento run well but after a month everything become very slow not sure why. I have to move to SiteGround what is working really fast now
    I meet the same feeling like you. At least for me, it work really fast in NZ.

Thanks

I am on way to set up a magento site in NZ and it 's so nice to see this thread discussion. It 's just exactly what I need. Thanks for the guys in forum, you are very professional.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    If you can work with cache then you should choose SiteGround, if you have no idea with cache then the good one for you is A2 Hosting. They are both optimise their server for magento with their ways.
    At least for me it work really fast. Thanks a lot, shunavi

Thanks

I know this is a little late but for those who scroll through this topic. Cheap shared hosting and Magento don't often work very well together, most of the discounted or cheap hosting youll find in NZ and abroad is usually shared. That means multiple accounts hosted on the same server, meaning you share resources with other websites, and that can make speed unpredictable and slower. essentially slowing your website down. Siteground's standard offering is shared. However they are not a bad option given they have a data centre for the Asia pacific region. You don't have to host out of NZ for it to be the fastest particularly if you are targeting an international market. There are things like caching, content delivery networks (CDN)

When you are starting out in NZ and targeting international sales then you should find a hosting arrangement that suits (remember, you kind of get what you pay for) .From my experience you should look at Finding a hosting company which can grow with your business, has an asia-pacific data centre (at the least). And the option of hosting or utilising CDN's across the globe. Siteground or bluehost does fit that bill so not a bad international option. But it can be limiting for what you can and cant do with a shared hosting arrangement and performance can be an issue (if you care that much). If you end up taking things seriously and want to spend more on performance then look at something like Amazon Web Services (AWS). It's fully scalable,customisable and you have your own virtual server hosted in Sydney. performance and security can be as fast and complex as you like. You will often need support from an ecommerce professional for something like this tho.

Anyway, this is just a bit of insight. We are an ecommerce development business so I thought I'd share some advice . Hosting out of the US is not the brightest idea and don't just go for hosting because it's cheap. There's often limitations that you won't see at first.

Expert
    Thanks

Hi,
    Magento hosting on New Zealand based servers, built to spec and optimised for Magento (Magento 1.x and 2.0). Whether you are just starting out, or need a managed VPS solution – we can help.

Thanks

Cloud Containers are the Cloud Hosting Service to fulfill your projects needs. Powerful Hardware. Engineers Available 24/7. Services: Managed Hosting, Enterprise Solutions.