If your ecommerce site has paginated content - avoid duplicate issues between product pages in several ways.
1. Rel=“canonical” to the view-all page.
If your store offers a few products of the category, it's more preferable to show the whole category on a single page. Yet this function is disabled in Magento by default, so you can enable it in System -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Frontend -> “Allow All Products per Page”.
Add rel=”canonical” link to the component pages to tell Google that the View All page is the one you want to appear in search results.
2. Pagination with rel=“next” and rel=“prev” (+ rel= “canonical”)
In case you sell a large number of products of the category, add rel=”next” to page one, then rel=”prev” and rel=”next” to page two all the way to the last page which only includes rel=”prev”.
Or you can use pagination with rel=“next” and rel=“prev” + rel= “canonical”
View more threads in the same category:
- Tinh bot nghe mua o dau tá»‘t giÃ¡ ráº»
- Migrating to Magento 2? Check-out our ONE STOP Magento 2 Migration Solution.
- Black-Friday at MageWorx - Only 15 licenses left!
- 3 new APO features for better product pricing
- Need to Upgrade your Magento Store? Here is the easiest way.
- Brand-New Magento Meta Tags Manager Extension
- MageWorx Introduces Advanced Amazon Fulfillment Solution
- MageWorx Introduces 2 Brand-NEW Tools
- Big Update of SEO Suite Ultimate
- Advanced Product Options Magento Extension v4.15.0