Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Guide index your site to Google superfast.

Thanks

Default Guide index your site to Google superfast.

You have dozens or hundreds of sites, blog post or two days but have not seen eyeing google bot and index it? Surely you are uncomfortable encounter this situation, right? And how Google bot to crawl your website? In this article I will share some ways to help google bot to crawl your site more frequently and will index your website article in the blink of an eye.

Why should indexing?

As a SEOer surely everyone knows that Crawling and Indexing is a very important step for the content of your website appear on search engines and from which users can find your site.

To do that, the Google bot will regularly check for new articles or web page does not appear. There are many ways to a new website to Google search is through social networking sites, links, sitemaps.
    Here is the White Hat SEO methods to get your site google visit on a regular basis and never worried about the guy google it "kick ass"
    Syntax checking your site is google index or less as follows:

Before you guys want Google to index your website, you should thoroughly prepare and perfect structure from website content to each article. As if to Google collects a blank web page, poor in content, it is not good at, right? As usual Google to re-index it after about 1 month.

Using Google Webmaster Tools

This can be applied to both new and old are 2 types of blogs are very OK. To use this tool you must inform Google and verify you are the owner of this website. You should also use the tool to check whether your index page does not corrupted and deleted the index page that you do not want it to appear on the search results go. Fetch as Google is a tool to check for errors during Crawling pretty good.

Fetch as Google tool helps you see web pages that Google found a way to look, or in other words, the tool helps your site to be crawled more efficiently. You can use this tool to get to 500 URLs per week for one Web Master Google account.

If Google crawl successful website, you can submit to Google Index by hand so you do not need to wait for Googlebot to and find new page.

4 Ways to Google Crawl your website quickly

1. Social network Submission

The social networking sites like Facebook, G +, Twiter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Instragram, Pinterest ... is extremely reputable sites and the number of posts posted consecutive constantly google bot therefore are gathered here very crowded and every time a new post is immediately sent to the bot will have to inquire and find information on your site will quickly be collected

2. Blog Networks Submission

Technorati
    Submit your website to this website will increase the reputation of your website and help your website indexed faster. Simply because Google like this site because this site will be arranged according to the website each category, each topic should Google it a priority to get this information.

BlogCatalog
    Blog Directory also includes a lot of special features, this blog Submit website to increase traffic and backlink lot.
    Introduces some other great blogs Directory:

• Blogher.com - PR 6
    • Bizsugar.com - PR 6
    • Blogflux.com- PR 6
    • Blogdigger.com- PR 6
    • Myblogguest.com - PR 5
    • Bloghints.com - PR 5
    • Bloggingfusion.com- PR 5
    • Fuelmyblog.com - PR 4
    • Blokube.com- PR 4
    • Bloghub.com- PR 4

3. Comment ( both follow and nofollow )

Since May 9/2013 Hummingbird update the comments are difficult to index quickly. So when you comment should read content and comments with the content, accuracy using Googlebot anchortext will see more clearly your new page and increase reliability for your website.

4. Sitemap Submission

Sitemap for help Googlebot crawl our site easier, it's like Navigaton Menu for Search Engine that helps you find the pages URL bug where you could control for Googlebot to crawl and back on your site.

If you're using WordPress, the best plugin for Google Sitemap XML Sitemaps plugin is.

Also if you have practices or questions, comment right below offline! Thanks all!

Invite you to visit my website for Magento Product Designer

View more threads in the same category:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for a great guide! When i want to index my new URLs within my website (such as http://bsscommerce.com/extensions.html), I often use the Google ADDURL function to index my Website manually. Then i use another function called Fetch as Google in Google Webmaster Tool. It works greatly!
    Your others ways are very useful.

Thanks for your contribution,

Thanks

You have shared a nice information with the help of images. I will make sure that I follow the above mentioned techniques in order to get the website links and submissions crawled and indexed by the Google. Till now I used to ping Google to index my URLs, but I think your techniques are quite easy.

Thanks

ping is the best option to index the website in google