Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Magento Full Page Cache
Magento Full Page Cache by Cmsideas
Do you know that a fast site can place your site higher in search engines and directly increase profits? Five best ecommerce companies including Amazon, Esty, Alibaba, Asos, ebay stated that every 100ms of latency costs them nearly 2% in profit. Why you don’t make your site faster? Cmsideas has released Magento Full Page Cache that helps your site run at its fastest.
Why Website Speed is important?
Firstly, Fast Speed will improve your store's performance. It’s a common knowledge that Magento spend a lot of time to generate a simple page. Thanks to owning fast website you no longer have to rely on your visitors’ patience; thus, you can boost profits directly.
Secondly, Forrester research has shown that nearly a half of consumers want a website to load in 2 seconds and more than 50% said that site speed is one of the main factors affecting their site loyalty.
Thirdly, Search Engine will consider site speed when indexing and ranking your sites.
Finally, Gomez found that about 50% of customers will abandon if it takes more than three seconds for loading and every second delay results in a 10% reduction in revenue.
Magento Full Page Cache Features
- Time for cached pages for less than 0.2 seconds
- Full page cache for any page of your store (products, categories, CMS pages and even pages of the 3rd party modules).
- Automatic clearing related cache, when you changed products, categories, etc.
- Reduce server response time
- Admin can choose whether to cache dynamic blocks;
- Cache dynamic blocks such as recently viewed, random products and random reviews based on the visitor’s first view;
- Not cached dynamic blocks that require interactivity with the shopper(Compare, Cart, Wishlist,etc).
- Compresses Java Script;
- Clears cache when a product goes from Disabled to Enabled, or when the product status is changed to In Stock;
- Admin can check whether the page is loaded from cache;
- Support for mobile devices & tablets.
- Easily cache 3rd party extensions: Layered navigation extensions, Ajax Cart extensions, One step checkout etc.
- Support multi-languages
LIVE DEMO | More details here
View more threads in the same category:
Our Full Pache Cache Extension helps to speed up Magento sites to bring better shopping experience for customers. You know that if your site loads too slowly, no customers will stay with you to wait for loading site and they immediately leave your stores without coming back again. Therefore, Full Page Cache is the most ideal choice to improve your site performance and satisfy customers:
- Support multiple store/languages/currencies
- Easily access cache custom pages
- Multi-level cache help serve page even better
- Support block updates for recently viewed products, shopping cart, etc.
- Well-compatible with every serve
Let's see reviews from one of our beloved customers
Tags for this Thread