Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How to find quality forums (SEO)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caohongquang View Post
    In SEO Tutorial before referring to the strength of the link from the forum you also have to understand that building links from forums at the current time or even a long time coming, just you posting quality content as well as get the list of blog quality is sure you will never have to concern Google algorithm change or something more.

So in this tutorial, I will guide you the easiest way inexpensive funding but provides the highest efficiency. Help plan the deployment of Linkbuilding is convenient during ranking keywords.

To assist in evaluating the initial forum, you need to use SEO addons quake. If you did not know, nor have I installed SEO quake you can see how to install SEO quake.

PR is the first requirement in assessing the quality of the forum. So use SEO quake to assess initial well is necessary, you will be able to focus on the forum, or the forum that you care about high PR, instead focus spread to multiple takes above.

There are many software that can help you find quality forums, but in this tutorial i will share with you the way you SEOer well as students in regular courses use SEO.

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: "keyword" +forum.

With the use of this structure in the search box you will find all the forums talking about keywords that you are interested. For example, you search with query Products Designer + Forum, that you've got a lot of results returned listing the forums about products designer.

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: "keywords" -forum.

It seemed like structure above, but instead of using the "+", then this structure you will use the sign "-". With that in mind, you will find all of the google index about seo training but excluding the results from the forum.

Apart from above, you can use the way that google search queries

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: Allintext:"keywords"
    When you use this structure you can search all site content can not talk about the keywords that interest you. For example, you mentioned easy to imagine that when you use the structure allintext: "SEO Onpage"

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: Allintitle: "keywords"
    With this structure you will find all the headlines article about keywords that interest you
    You try to keep in mind when operating on government sites gov should not publish articles about politics, sex and cheese shocked to align nice article on your site as your primary. Apart from this gov site you can also apply to search the site edu.vn

site: edu.vn inurl: forum

With the way above to find really good forum for you to take the time and effort to be able to filter out the most quality forums. Over time post as well as follow-up activities more complete additional criteria such as the amount of views in the article, the number of interactions (comments, or share on social networking sites).

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: Allinurl:"keywords"
    And this structure you will find all the links about keywords

How to search the forum or edu.vn quality from gov
    Surely having links from .gov domains from or edu.vn is something that anyone would always want SEOer. You can also spend money to get quality backlinks from .gov or edu.vn this, but you absolutely can get quality backlinks without having to spend money. By using commands so that you can search the site or edu.vn gov

Epilogue: With a very simple way to share here, I hope and trust, as well as finding use them so effectively within your reach.
    I also build links to my site on a high quality forum by searching so. Wish you success.

No idea to finding quality forums

Thanks

There are lots of forum site but if you want to quality forum so you can search it google and I am using this forum site v7n forum, web cosmo forum

Thanks

nice information about forums

Thanks

Thank you for the write functions

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seomarqetrix View Post
    There are lots of forum site but if you want to quality forum so you can search it google and I am using this forum site v7n forum, web cosmo forum
    I agree .

Thanks

you can search google: SEO forum

Thanks

Thanks for sharing guys

Thanks

I give some forum sites ,

Webcosmoforums
    Magentoexpertforum
    Freehostforum

Thanks

Nice information shared about forums.
    One can look for good SEO services here.
    Last edited by joseph kelly; 22-03-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks

very useful information.

Thanks,
    Search Engine Marketing Company Chennai

Thanks

Default 3 Top Search Quotes for finding forums related to your keywords/website

I use Google search to find active forums related to the industry of our website. We should make sure that forum has good traffic while choosing the forum for creating a backlink. Google prefer dofollow than nofollow.

I just came to know few search quotes from a blog of a digital marketing company in Vizag, and I am sure, these will be definitely useful to find forums related to your industry/keywords:

“Powered by PHPbb" KEYWORD

“Powered by vBulletin" KEYWORD

“Powered by SMF" KEYWORD

Thanks

thanx for your information
    lets forum
    windows forum are good forum submission sites

Thanks

letsforum
    dreamteammoney
    windowsforum
    warriorforum

Thanks

You can find quality forums by searching which ones are related to your niche/category

Thanks

searched according to the relative categories
    http://webdiscussions.net/

Thanks

Check the domain authority of each forum list with dofollow or nofollow link signatures.

Thanks

By joining to several SEO forums within your niche, you can find quality forums when you share comments and join the conversation regarding SEO. that way it will help you a lot

Thanks

You can find quality forums by joining in forums related to your niche, share comments and ideas, you too as well can get ideas from other people which will help in your writing tips for your content.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast