Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to find quality forums (SEO)

Thanks

Default How to find quality forums (SEO)

In SEO Tutorial before referring to the strength of the link from the forum you also have to understand that building links from forums at the current time or even a long time coming, just you posting quality content as well as get the list of blog quality is sure you will never have to concern Google algorithm change or something more.

So in this tutorial, I will guide you the easiest way inexpensive funding but provides the highest efficiency. Help plan the deployment of Linkbuilding is convenient during ranking keywords.

To assist in evaluating the initial forum, you need to use SEO addons quake. If you did not know, nor have I installed SEO quake you can see how to install SEO quake.

PR is the first requirement in assessing the quality of the forum. So use SEO quake to assess initial well is necessary, you will be able to focus on the forum, or the forum that you care about high PR, instead focus spread to multiple takes above.

There are many software that can help you find quality forums, but in this tutorial i will share with you the way you SEOer well as students in regular courses use SEO.

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: "keyword" +forum.

With the use of this structure in the search box you will find all the forums talking about keywords that you are interested. For example, you search with query Products Designer + Forum, that you've got a lot of results returned listing the forums about products designer.

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: "keywords" -forum.

It seemed like structure above, but instead of using the "+", then this structure you will use the sign "-". With that in mind, you will find all of the google index about seo training but excluding the results from the forum.

Apart from above, you can use the way that google search queries

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: Allintext:"keywords"
    When you use this structure you can search all site content can not talk about the keywords that interest you. For example, you mentioned easy to imagine that when you use the structure allintext: "SEO Onpage"

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: Allintitle: "keywords"
    With this structure you will find all the headlines article about keywords that interest you
    You try to keep in mind when operating on government sites gov should not publish articles about politics, sex and cheese shocked to align nice article on your site as your primary. Apart from this gov site you can also apply to search the site edu.vn

site: edu.vn inurl: forum

With the way above to find really good forum for you to take the time and effort to be able to filter out the most quality forums. Over time post as well as follow-up activities more complete additional criteria such as the amount of views in the article, the number of interactions (comments, or share on social networking sites).

How to search the forum with the quality of the structure: Allinurl:"keywords"
    And this structure you will find all the links about keywords

How to search the forum or edu.vn quality from gov
    Surely having links from .gov domains from or edu.vn is something that anyone would always want SEOer. You can also spend money to get quality backlinks from .gov or edu.vn this, but you absolutely can get quality backlinks without having to spend money. By using commands so that you can search the site or edu.vn gov

Epilogue: With a very simple way to share here, I hope and trust, as well as finding use them so effectively within your reach.
    I also build links to my site on a high quality forum by searching so. Wish you success.

View more threads in the same category:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Hi guys,Actually i am beginner of SEO.This post is more useful to us.Now i get the how to find quality forum.Thanks for your informative post.I want free best forum software sites.Please any one reply to us.Thanks Advance

tamil matrimony

Thanks

You can search websites, forums quality right now with the way the above.
    Wish you success !

Thanks

Really you have shared good way to search forum sites !!

godown for rent | warehouse on rent

Thanks

Good method you have explain..

Thanks

Forum sites can be searched according to the relative categories. Relative category matters the most in case of forum posting. Search only do follow forums where they provides good quality backlinks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roysumit32 View Post
    Really you have shared good way to search forum sites !!

godown for rent | warehouse on rent
    Thank you. This is how I often use , it saves time and efficiency.

Thanks

Hello caohongquang,

I cam across a list of good forum sites by following the search trend suggested by you, thanks for sharing the technique. If you have such more technique for other Off-page technique too, then please share it.

Thanks

I'm glad you've been following my instructions, i will share with everyone. Thanks

Thanks

Nice way ..

Mine way to search forum site : Powered by vbulletin Forum + your Category!

Thanks

Lot of forum sites are available on the net which based on seo some of populor are v7n forum, webcosmosforum

Thanks

check the high PR forum submission sites list with signature: http://flickspoint.com/technology/in...ssion-979.html

Thanks

Thanks for Nice information.

Thanks

Now any time and at any moment can search quality seo forum . by searching on google keyword ..
    The problem is the existence of such forums for how long - it's very big influence to your link !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flickspoint View Post
    check the high PR forum submission sites list with signature: http://flickspoint.com/technology/in...ssion-979.html
    nice collation of forum submission sites. i have used this site to improve better ranking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buysellmarket View Post
    nice collation of forum submission sites. i have used this site to improve better ranking.

Nice collection of Forums sites.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buysellmarket View Post
    there is also a good way

Thanks

Some High Quality Forums List,

1. 000webhost
    2. Warriorforum
    3. V7n.com
    4. Webdeveloper.com

Thanks

Forum List

magentoexpertforum.com
    Talkgold.com
    Ewebdiscussion.com