Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Magento hosting - SiteGround or Hostgator?

Thanks

I think Hostgator is a best one, Because It has a 24/7 Support, Then You want to Change One domain to another domain You dont need to reinstall Your Magento Pack On your new domain just inform to hostgator Team he will move your all datas from old to new domain

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zmad View Post
    I have a magento site what is working on hostgator baby plan, it is not too fast, but it work. About SiteGround I think they are much more professional with dedicated team for magento support
    Well, to me, I will never go with hostgator. Not sure why but it seem they have no tech team to support for magento. SiteGround will be better a lot

Thanks

Not sure what you guys here like most between SiteGround and Hostgator. But to me, SiteGround is much more professional and their service faster a lot. Other than that, the support is better too. I didn't have chance to use Hostgator for a long time but in one month using them, I don't think I can go for with them. If you go with SiteGround you can choose GoGeek package what support everything you need for a fast magento site.

Thanks

I think Site Ground is better than hostgater, one of my client using a site ground only , he will give a good review for that hosting

Thanks

Me, I will use SiteGround too. Hostgator is just too slow.

Thanks

SiteGround support fast and secure server, amazing support team and many more facility provide for Magento Hosting.

Thanks

I have tried Hostgator for a long time on the shared server, but due to site loading issues I moved to cloudways magento hosting, that time, I was using Magento but I upgraded it to Magento 2 and using Magento 2 hosting also free varnish.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    You can check this thread for a good magento hosting option

Basically, Hostgator will not support magento for the basic package shared hosting. You have to use VPS and configure and optimize manual. Other than that, instagram video downloader support dedicated team for magento support and configuration, you can make sure it 's ready for all of requirements from magento and even more with magento install and update.
    My suggestion would be rackspace. It it feels expensive, the check magemojo

Thanks

Siteground has helped us alot, i dont have much experience with other hosts as i never needed to for my website designs, this should speak for itself. However they say you dont know what you are missing until you try it out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12