Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

looking for budget hotels in chennai

Thanks

Default looking for budget hotels in chennai

Are there any budget hotels in Chennai? Because I am going to Chennai with my family for just tour visit, so I need precious services hotel with my budget. Anyone can suggest me the best budget hotels in Chennai. One of my friend said http://www.hotelchennaigate.com/tariff.html is the best budget hotels in Chennai. Anyone knows this hotel kindly give me a reply please?

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

HotelPushpak. [com] with its online partners in Chennai provides hotels with a wide range of tastes and budgets. Our rates will never exceed your hotel room rate. 90% of all our rates are guaranteed lower than can be found directly at the hotel to be. All our bookings come with our 100% money-back guarantee.

Thanks

Hi Marx antony,
    Are you looking budget hotels in Chennai? Your friend referred good one budget hotels in chennai; yes Hotel Chennai gate is the reputed budget hotels in Chennai Egmore.

Budget hotels in Chennai, Hotel Booking in chennai

Thanks

You can choose Chennai egmore hotels for save your cash a lot in chennai. There are several hotels in Chennai egmore railway station you can pick one of the best hotels in egmore railway station for your budget.