Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to choose a good Magento Host Company?

Thanks

Default How to choose a good Magento Host Company?

Thanks

Actually, when showing people the best magento hosting, it 've already cared this problem. The good one must be the high trust one. But when thing come risk no one take care for you 100%, you must make sure you have the backup version every day. You can check this thread about The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Thanks

Thanks for your help, I will give them a try and see how is it going. Hope it will help my site work fast enough to make customers happy.

Thanks

Well, I see people refer and recommend siteground all of time???? Why 's that? Is it sponsored or it 's really nice enough for that. I see there are a lot of other choice out there, right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lkey88 View Post
    Well, I see people refer and recommend siteground all of time???? Why 's that? Is it sponsored or it 's really nice enough for that. I see there are a lot of other choice out there, right?
    The best one only for some people, not for all of us. So maybe it doesn't work well enough for you. But you can try SiteGround magento hosting package without any risk in 30 days. And you may look at some other choices here http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...g-Need-reviews

Thanks

The best way to make sure your hosting will be good for Magento is work with official Magento partners. You can find the list of them on this site: http://partners.magento.com/partner_...osting+Partner
    Those are hosting platforms that have proved themselves as suitable for Magento. You can work choose other companies of course, but then you will have no guarantee that their server will meet all requirements that are necessary for Magento itself and its extensions to work properly.

Speaking of Magento extensions, another official Magento partner is a development company called GoMage. They develop high quality Magento extensions for various needs. They also offer Magento installation and configuration services, as well as customizations and development of sites and modules according to your specifications. You can view more details on their site https://www.gomage.com/

Thanks

But the true thing is the official magento hosting partners have to pay a lot of money to be listed on their site so that we are not sure if it is listing because it provide a good service.

Thanks

You are right, we can't base on the official magento hosting partners to see their hosting quality. Their hosting partner base on money only so that it can't keep the quality well enough.

Thanks

Hello,

I recommend you Cloudways (http://www.cloudways.com/en/) it's give you a free 30 days trial. you can try clodways trial period if you think it's better for you so you can check cloudways packages.

Thanks

Not sure why but Cloudways is too slow when I visit their home page. In the case, I see this may a good way to get started with magento hosting http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security , I am using their service now in some days and everything 's perfect. Just only one thing is I see their ticket response time always more than 10 minutes instead of 7 minutes in average as you say. Is it right?

Thanks

Thanks .........I facing same issue.Resolved right now.
    http://technologydigits.com/

Thanks

Actually, we have no best hosting for everyone, but to me, the service from SiteGround is good enough. Fast support, fast speed and safe hosting plan with good price. I think it 's good to start for anyone who on way to find a good magento hosting company

Thanks

Well, finally I got the good one, thank you very much, shunavi. You saved me a lot of time to try one by one to get the good magento hosting. I am so happy in the first time I try to SiteGround Magento GrowBig package what work really smooth. Nice to know

Thanks

The experience tell me that a good magento host company must be a global hosting company who have a big profile. Other than that, they must provide the caching solution or their technique is not good enough to handle your site. You know the caching solution for magento is not easy to configure and maintain, that 's why not many hosting company can do that. And that 's why when they support in shared hosting, they did a great job on it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    Actually, when showing people the best magento hosting, it 've already cared this problem. The good one must be the high trust one. But when thing come risk no one take care for you 100%, you must make sure you have the backup version every day. You can check this thread about The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security
    It 's really nice review and help me a lot to choose the right hosting for magento site in the first time to use them. But I am wondering if I should upgrade to VPS if my traffic take over 10k/day?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTerShop View Post
    It 's really nice review and help me a lot to choose the right hosting for magento site in the first time to use them. But I am wondering if I should upgrade to VPS if my traffic take over 10k/day?
    If your current hosting plan doesn't work good enough, you should upgrade, but managed vps is much more expensive than hosting plan.

Thanks

Only 10k per day, if you are using SiteGround GoGeek then it should work fine. How many products are you having?

Thanks

I got a site what have 50 products and 1k orders with traffic ~2k/day. Can I use their services?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonVera View Post
    I got a site what have 50 products and 1k orders with traffic ~2k/day. Can I use their services?
    It 's still a small number for SiteGround GrowBig package, feel free to use it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fashionkay View Post
    It 's still a small number for SiteGround GrowBig package, feel free to use it.
    Cool! 3k/day and it 's still working well now. Nice magento hosting provider.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PeterJ For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast