Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Mini Cart Error

Thanks

I has just tried to edit mini cart and see the error. Can you check this error report number and show here the detail 1051777714439?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    I has just tried to edit mini cart and see the error. Can you check this error report number and show here the detail 1051777714439?
    Below is the report for the error number you mentioned:

Code:
    a:5:{i:0;s:123:"Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/posiecou/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Block/Links.php, line 1";i:1;s:1067:"#0 /home/posiecou/public_html/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
    #1 /home/posiecou/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/CartController.php(678): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('Content-type', 'application/jso...')
    #2 /home/posiecou/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Checkout_CartController->ajaxUpdateAction()
    #3 /home/posiecou/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('ajaxUpdate')
    #4 /home/posiecou/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
    #5 /home/posiecou/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
    #6 /home/posiecou/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
    #7 /home/posiecou/public_html/index.php(90): Mage::run('', 'store')
    #8 {main}";s:3:"url";s:91:"/checkout/cart/ajaxUpdate/id/819/uenc/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wb3NpZS5jby51ay9jaGVja291dC9jYXJ0Lw,,/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

Thanks

Check this file

Code:
    home/posiecou/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Block/Links.php
    And please tell me if you see this line

PHP Code:
    $this->getResponse()->setBody($output); 
    Then change to

PHP Code:
    $this->getResponse()
    ->
    clearHeaders()