Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Shared Magento Hosting - Good or not?

Thanks

The key here is still the hosting company provide ecommerce hosting or not. If they provide hosting for ecommerce and then everything fine. Then you take a look more advance. Maybe some kind cache and some features what speed up your site. I am using a dedicated server now but before of that I use A2 Hosting for my Magento site, it work very fast with SSD technique. It really faster than normal 300%.

Thanks

Shared magento hosting is good enough for you to run magento fast. Just need to choose the right hosting company and the hosting must be designed for magento. You can check this thread The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Thanks

Thanks guys, I will try both of your choice for each of my sites and see which one is better. Do you guys have any more options on magento hosting?

Thanks

so quality and low -quality hosting , best not to share ?

Thanks

Sitegrounds had one of the very first tutorials on how to sethe and optimise magento so I think that they might know what they are talking about. I am currently with hostgator but they are extremely slow. I will be very delighted if anyone can send me some sample links to test sitegourd performance. I am thinking go geek.

Thanks

Surely you can make your website faster. There are many things which you can do to solve the issue of website speed like cache problem, image optimization, render java and css script etc.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

https://gtmetrix.com/

https://tools.pingdom.com/

These are few tools which will get you a good insight about you website. Just try to solve the issues which are suggested by these tools. This will surely help you to solve your website speed issues.

Thanks

You must go with cheap vps plan for your magento website which help to get good speed for website and you have also get root acess which help You

Cheap vps for Magento website

Thanks

We think SiteGround is the best decision for Magento. The perfect Magento facilitating condition is a finished LAMP stack with a quick server. You can utilize shared facilitating, yet VPS and Dedicated Servers give better execution and security. Search for facilitating plans with a devoted IP address, SSL endorsement, and CDN.

Thanks

You can utilize shared facilitating, yet VPS, Cloud Hosting, and Dedicated Servers give better execution and security. Search for facilitating Many hosts arrange their servers to amplify Magento facilitating execution. Magento Your program doesn't at present perceive any of the video designs accessible.