Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Product Designer software

Thanks

Default Magento Product Designer software

We have released E-Commerce Product Designer software based on HTML5+JS.

It is an excellent solution for Printing on Products business. You gave your customers the chance to make a design for the product according to their needs and with their hands. No more profligate spending on designers. Your customers are your free designers.

Name:  T-shirt alt.jpg
Views: 3594
Size:  28.5 KB

If you have no time to read all E-Commerce Product Designer software features, we make a short presentation for you.
    Also there are two video tutorials,that will help you to estimate this e-Commerce Product Designer software:
    1. E-Commerce Product Designer software - storefront http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zBx...I2ySVmbdQr4OfA
    2. E-Commerce Product Designer software - admin panel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edhTb...I2ySVmbdQr4OfA

E-Commerce Product Designer software feature:

1. storefront
    - ability to add text, cliparts, uploaded images on the product;
    - ability to work with colors for the text;
    - ability to enter multiline text;
    - ability to adjust text due to left | center | right positions;
    - ability to work with layers;
    - horizontal / vertical flip of layers;
    - ability to generate the ready design preview;
    - ability to save the design in My account for customers.

2. admin panel
    - ability to create prototypes for the products;
    - canvas setting;
    - ability to bound one prototype to several products;
    - ability to fill the prototype with different models of the product (Ex. t-shirt is a prototype, frond and back images of one t-shirt are the models);
    - ability to add an unlimited number of fonts and cliparts in the Product Designer software by administrator;
    - export design in .pdf and .jpg formats;
    - price functional.

We are constantly working on improvements of the Product Designer Software, that is why the feature list will be bigger in a time.

P.S. The module-connector that connects Product Designer software to Magento is in progress now.

Pricing:
    There are two variants for getting the E-Commerce Product Designer Software.
    1. Licence $ 1500
    2. Subscription $75/month or $750/year.
    This variant may be convenient for people who want to check the new software or people who have started this printing business recently.

In case you subscribe the Product Designer software you get:
    - The ability to connect your online shop with Product Designer software that is located on our cloud server;
    - Perfect work of the Product Designer Software (we guarantee to fix all bugs, if there will be bugs, in a possible short time);
    - Always updated Product Designer software as we will first update the Product Designer software on the subscription basis, then we will make all updates packages available for the licence users;
    - As usual all instructions about the managing the Product Designer software will be available for the subscribers (text and video files).

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Dear Business Rivals,

Do not post the links to your products here.
    We do not promote our products in your threads. So please do the same in relation of our threads.

But, remember, you are always welcome to comment our Product Designer software, if you have questions, critics or other issues refer to our Product Designer software.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Thanks

Wow, it look really cool. Nice to know this kind of product.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Wow, it look really cool. Nice to know this kind of product.
    Hey byron, there are many extensions and software available like it on google. You can get more info from google by searching product designer extension. Hope you are more interested in this kind of software.

Thanks

Black Friday is coming!

Product Designer software for Magento costs USD 999 (license) and USD 649/subscription on November, 28.
    You can buy it here

Have any questions, contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Thanks

I can definitely see how you would benefit from a design tool like that. I used custom t-shirt designer tool by inkyROBO. It looks like it's pretty nifty - customers can design and the program is so easy to use! I've used it myself on a create your own t-shirt website when designing shirts for a friend's bridal party and I was very impressed.

Thanks

There are many cases when Magento Product Designer tool can bring your business the benefit.

For example, you can cooperate with photographers and offers your printing on demand service for Family Look photo sessions.
    Or work with small business and print their logo on t-shirts or promotional products.

The last photo is a photo of our web developers. These t-shirts were made by our loyal client with the help of our Product Designer extension.

Best regards,
    Alt-team, Magento developers.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks

Wow, I really like your product.

Thanks

Brush Your Ideas is a comprehensive Web-to-Print Magento Product Designer Extension with powerful features. It has the potential to transform any Magento Ecommerce Store into a creative studio. That too, in three steps. Integrate Their Magento Product Personalization Extension with your Magento website, let your customer craft designs and print T-shirt, Mug and other products instantly!

Name:  mg2.png
Views: 1164
Size:  188.7 KB

Thanks

Recently, I was thinking about how I can increase the productivity of my employees by several tens of percent without spending a lot of money, time and effort. As a result, DeskAlerts software turned out to be the answer. With it, I can notify employees about everything that happens in the company, about new projects, and so on.