Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free Magento Hosting and Good security

Thanks

I recommend you stay away from the FREE option, it just take you more time and money. You need a very good one in affordable price to make sure the right way. You can check this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security

Thanks

Magento system requirements need a lot of server resource, no one make money if they provide free magento hosting. So that you will be charged soon then. Instead of that, you should choose the good one from beginning. You can look at SiteGround magento hosting what provide all of caching service match with magento need to make it work fast. Other than that, you can have peace in mind with their hosting security and support.

Thanks

Thanks you guys for your help. That 's really useful, I think you are right, I have to get out of the idea for free one and try to go with high quality. It 's nice to know a good choice for magento hosting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaipa View Post
    Thanks you guys for your help. That 's really useful, I think you are right, I have to get out of the idea for free one and try to go with high quality. It 's nice to know a good choice for magento hosting.
    You are welcome! But you need to configure cache and CDN before it can work fast as much as possible. Just tell me if you don't know how to do what supercacher.

Thanks

supercacher is new to me, can you tell me quick about that. At least about where is it and how to use it? Thanks a lot.

Thanks

supercacher is new to me, can you tell me quick about that. At least about where is it and how to use it? Thanks a lot.
    For how to use supercacher, you can look at this serial of tutorial about SiteGround SuperCacher

Thanks

Hello, I am new in this forum. Hope guys here will help me more to get started with magento faster.
    I am looking for a free magento hosting but it must be good in security. As I know almost free hosting provider they will not invest more to make sure the security well. Do you guy know any free magento hosting company but still keep the security well? Thanks
    Stay away from the free option, it just take your money and time. Look at this thread, it 's useful for you http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awerbaby View Post
    Stay away from the free option, it just take your money and time. Look at this thread, it 's useful for you http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security
    I actually got a free option what 's really promise, let me see and I will update here

Thanks

After install magento, you need to configure caching and full page cache, CDN to make it work fastest.

Thanks

Sorry, I have to try to find this thread and tell you that STAY AWAY FROM FREE MAGENTO HOSTING, it just take you time and money. I finally decide to leave all of free one and choose option from this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security , it work well and save me a lot of money on development and keep clients happy.

Thanks

That 's right, magento is something we can't use free hosting. And/or even though you use other opensource in PHP, you shouldn't use free hosting too. They just take your time until you tired and pay.

Thanks

I don't have too much magento hosting experience but I can make sure that the free one will not work for any website. Joomla, wordpress, opencart or magento, they are all not work for free hosting, it just take your time and "money". Let 's stay away from the free one and try to figure out the good one in affordable price.

Thanks

Yea, no free magento hosting work for magento. It 's only in dream. Magento need a lot of server resource, no one can handle it without any fee so that, let 's stay away from free magento hosting and choose the good paid one.

Thanks

Free hosting can't work for any opensource even wordpress or joomla, so that it can't work for magento what require a lot of server resources.

Thanks

yes, no free one, let 's go with the paid one, it will save us a lot of more money than the time to spend to take care the risk and the stable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Magento system requirements need a lot of server resource, no one make money if they provide free magento hosting. So that you will be charged soon then. Instead of that, you should choose the good one from beginning. You can look at SiteGround magento hosting what provide all of caching service match with magento need to make it work fast. Other than that, you can have peace in mind with their hosting security and support.
    I am using your choice, it work really fast until now. I think it 's one of best choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teece View Post
    yes, no free one, let 's go with the paid one, it will save us a lot of more money than the time to spend to take care the risk and the stable.
    It may have another good option out there, which one are you using?

Thanks

It may have another good option out there, which one are you using?
    I am using SiteGround GrowBig package, it is working really nice with 3 magento sites. I think it 's perfect solution until now for me.

Thanks

Hello, I am new in this forum. Hope guys here will help me more to get started with magento faster.
    I am looking for a free magento hosting but it must be good in security. As I know almost free hosting provider they will not invest more to make sure the security well. Do you guy know any free magento hosting company but still keep the security well? Thanks
    You will never seen any free magento hosting work for you. Let 's take a paid one with affordable price. I think people here show you a very good choice.

Thanks

I don't think free one will work. I think the good one must charge more to keep the good quality. It look like SiteGround is a very good choice with all of caching features

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast