Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Magento Multi Vendor Extension
Marketz is a Multi-Vendor extension which helps ecommerce website owners to change their existing Magento store to a dynamic market place platform. By installing Marketz, you can add innumerable vendors and allocating stores to them for selling their products.
- Manage commission for vendors (Commission can be either a fixed amount or a percent of the product sale).
- Approve or decline any seller account
- Assign Categories to sellers
- Option to set trusted vendor
- Approve or disapprove newly added products by sellers
- option to automatically approve products from trusted vendors
- Manage product review
- All seller products order information will be available
- Admin can get vendor-wise sales report and also can generate report daily, monthly and annually.
- Can view transaction history of all vendors from the Admin Panel
- Information regarding commission given by the seller to the admin will be displayed.
- Fields like store name, email, amount received, customer ect will be displayed here.
PayPal Adaptive Payment
- Split revenues between multiple vendors at ease with the integration of Cartin24's PayPal Adaptive Payment extension.
- Admin can easily manage payment transactions for each seller
Instant Email notifications
- Customize or make use of the default email template provided for the Email notifications.
- Admin can either enable or disable email notifications.
- Get email notification for product addition/edit, new order etc.
To become a vendor, a user needs to sign up as a customer first. Then he will get 'become a vendor' form to fill up. After filling the form, he has to wait for the approval from the admin.
- Vendor can view total sales, latest orders, etc.
- Vendor can track his sales using recent orders with total sales matrix
- Sellers can get to know their sales facts and figures through options like ‘Sales Report’, ‘Popular Products’, ‘Life Time Sales’ which exhibits collective information
- Vendorc can add/view/edit/delete products
- Vendor can add/edit product name, description, short description, price, stock, weight, multiple images etc.
- Products can be categorized by sellers under relevant categories and subcategories.
- My Product List - using this menu vendor can update/delete their product
- Complete product detail page displays 'products store name' as a link which leads to the seller’s profile page.
Sellers will receive Email notifications for every single purchase of their product and product approval/rejection.
Commission per product sale
- Fixed Rate/Percent (%) per product sale is the commission which vendor needs to pay. This commission mechanism will be applicable for all the sellers. For an example, if there is a seller S1 and his/her product (P1) price is 100 USD, on the sale of product P1, seller will get 80 USD and admin will get 20 USD as commission Here we set 20 % of product price as commission).
- Order history
- Order details of the seller product will be displayed with Order Id, Product Details, Product Price, shipping address, payment method, shipping status etc.
- Vendors can create shipment for invoiced orders
- Vendors can print order details & add tracking IDs to shipments
Product reviews: Can view product reviews
Promotional Offers: Vendors can add promotion offers to their products
PayPal Adaptive Integration: Sellers can receive payments using Cartin24's PayPal Adaptive integration
Multi-shipping options: Vendors can add separate shipping methods (national /international).
Purchase Option: Vendor can make purchase from store as a customer.
- Instant email confirmation for customers upon product purchase.
- Any registered customer can become a seller with the PayPal Account
- Can review the product
- Can view All Vendors listing.
- Vendor specific landing page
- Checkout all vendors' product in one order
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by cmsmart; 26-10-2015 at 03:49 AM.
Here, is the another example of Multivendor Magento extension. Also, we have added few new features on this extension & our team help you to customize this extension, according to your preferences.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ocodewire For This Useful Post:
Nice extension you have shared. It will help to many store owners. Also here is a list of other more important and pocket friendly extensions. http://goo.gl/0pjVLv
I think all of your suggested extensions related to Multi Vendor are great due to awesome and highly adaptive features. Thanks for your suggestion! That's the best way for us to learn and develop better version of this one
hi cmsmart, can I see Demo backend of this product?
At this moment we don't provide Backend access due to some security issues. Please read carefully the description and see Live Frontend Demo, you will find it very useful.
Hi cmsmart, I want to know whether this extension will support Inventory management function? I can pay for customization so please tell me if you can.
Thanks for your interesting question. The multi vendor extension at this time doesn't include Inventory managing function. But you can use Magento Advanced Inventory Extension as the alternative choice. We've just released this extension with lots of advanced features. Hope you'll find it useful.
For any questions, please send us a ticket via http://cloodo.com/projects/cmsmart-support or email [email protected]. We'll be there to support you.
Thanks Bizmagstore for share such useful magento extension link in affordable price.
Multiple Vendors Drop Shipping
50% discount for first 50 buyers
Multi vendor and drop shipping extension allows you to sell your products through multiple vendors, suppliers or drop shippers. Users can easy signup as a vendor account and add their own products to sell. Vendors can ship products directly from their warehouses or other locations. Vendors can also set their own shipping methods and shipping cost.
Multiple vendors or sellers can sell their products.
Vendor link will be display in top links of website.
Vendors can ship the products from different warehouses or locations.
Every vendor can select their own shipping method and can add own shipping cost.
End customers can buy products from multiple vendors in an single order.
Vendor can signup from frontend with a simple registration form.
Vendor can import products through CSV.
Vendor can add their own products and sell them.
Vendor order reports.
Vendor RSS updates.
Vendor sales statement.
Admin can send direct payment to vendors for their orders.
Vendors can be manually or automatically approved.
Vendor products can be manually or automatically approved.
Admin can set the product limit for a particular vendor.
Admin can set the default store commission for sales.
Vendor can set the filters with product types.
SKU numbers of products can also be prefixed by vendor name.
Email notifications will be sent for new vendor signup, new vendor order and statement.
and much more
Last edited by extensionhut; 23-09-2015 at 05:13 PM.
The multi-vendor marketplace extension enables the marketplace owners to provide platform to several vendors so that they can sell their products to maximum customers.[See Here]
Seller can manage their orders in Marketplace seller dashboard section
Seller can update shipping details and create invoice to their products
Buyer can send cancel / a return request to Seller
Seller can cancel their product in particular order
Seller can send refund request to Admin for a canceled product
Seller can print their product's shipment/invoice pdf
The marketz multi vendor magento extension