Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Market Place Extension

Thanks

Hello Mark,

Marketplace is an enhancement to your ecommerce online store. This feature allows other sellers to sale their products on your store. Like eBay there are multiple sellers who are selling their products online. It helps in boosting traffic on your website and also helps in boosting your sales and business.

You just need to install a Multi Vendor extension and it is all done. We can help you in this, you just need to purchase our extension http://www.extensionhut.com/magento-...-shipping.html

Please get in touch with us if you want to add such functionality in your store. Most of the top selling eCommerce websites are using this. For Example: Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart, ShopClues.

Thanks!

Thanks

With the Marketplace, you can easily add the different vendors in your store & allow them to sell their products so that you as well the vendors in your store get the benefits. You can check this Multivendor Marketplace Magento Extension for that.

Thanks

Mark,

Magento MarketPlace Multi Vendor Extension Allows various sellers to register in your website and sell their products, which helps you to increase your revenue on product sale. Ease management of Product, Seller, etc.,

I am sharing you the Best eCommerce Magento Module, which will helps you to develop your Online Store.

Thanks

Thank you guys, will check the links provided by you and shoot the doubts i have.

Thanks

Your demo was good. i went through the features Kindly clarify this from - one of your key feature- 'Three types of products - Simple, Virtual and Downloadable.' - how about configurable products? You will be adding it soon. Coz, i deal with Carpet and Furnishing , it involves configurable products

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ocodewire View Post
    With the Marketplace, you can easily add the different vendors in your store & allow them to sell their products so that you as well the vendors in your store get the benefits. You can check this Multivendor Marketplace Magento Extension for that.
    Your demo was good. i went through the features Kindly clarify this from - one of your key feature- 'Three types of products - Simple, Virtual and Downloadable.' - how about configurable products? You will be adding it soon. Coz, i deal with Carpet and Furnishing , it involves configurable products

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by extensionhut View Post
    Hello Mark,

Marketplace is an enhancement to your ecommerce online store. This feature allows other sellers to sale their products on your store. Like eBay there are multiple sellers who are selling their products online. It helps in boosting traffic on your website and also helps in boosting your sales and business.

You just need to install a Multi Vendor extension and it is all done. We can help you in this, you just need to purchase our extension http://www.extensionhut.com/magento-...-shipping.html

Please get in touch with us if you want to add such functionality in your store. Most of the top selling eCommerce websites are using this. For Example: Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart, ShopClues.

Thanks!
    Thanks for your demo link, the price is good, suits my budget , but i have few queries before making the decision.
    In your Vendor Management - there is a field asking 'Commission *'. This is a fixed amount? not in % of cart value? Any option to give less commission for some category and more commission for some specific category of products? Kindly let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henryjo View Post
    Mark,

Magento MarketPlace Multi Vendor Extension Allows various sellers to register in your website and sell their products, which helps you to increase your revenue on product sale. Ease management of Product, Seller, etc.,

I am sharing you the Best eCommerce Magento Module, which will helps you to develop your Online Store.
    hi, I went through your demo. You allow Fixed and % commission, which i like. Also you allow seller to add configurable product. But for each new product, the seller should request the admin to approve? how does this work

Thanks

Hey Mark,

Our this extension is also applicable for configurable products. Please, drop us mail on [email protected], if you have any query related to this extension or you need any kind of customization on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark15 View Post

Thanks

That is Multi-vendor extension, you can google

Thanks

This is the best one which you are looking for: Magento Multiple Vendor Marketplace extension There are many additional features which are developed as separated plugin : Plugins for Magento Marketplace Extension

Thanks

After so many analysis and competitive quote for my site, i have finalized this guy and got the extension from Magento Connect.

Quote Originally Posted by henryjo View Post
    Mark,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark15 View Post
    After so many analysis and competitive quote for my site, i have finalized this guy and got the extension from Magento Connect.
    That's the good option you have choose.

Thanks

Good Extension,

Magento Multi vendor marketplace extension enables the marketplace owners to provide platform to several vendors so that they can sell their products to maximum customers. [Read Here]

Thanks

One step to quickly convert your Magento store into Multi vendor Marketplace
    in minutes within the best cost & our quality support service! Fully compatible with Magento 2
    Email : [email protected]

Thanks

Very nice!

Thanks

Hi Mark,

Marketplace extension helps to convert existing Magento store to a shopping mall with multi-vendor portal management. Special and attractive design for seller portal to manage the product catalog, orders, invoices and payments.

Please refer the below link for details

https://www.modulebazaar.com/en/mage...lete-pack.html