Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento C 1.9 - Search function Issue - Screenshots Linked

Thanks

Default Magento C 1.9 - Search function Issue - Screenshots Linked

I am having issues with Magentos Search function - it's not finding any of the products in the store. Does not matter what terms I search for search is not finding any products. It does find them when I search within the administration back end.

Here are my configuration details with screenshot links. I have been trying to get this to work for two days now and went over countless threads and posts.

CATALOG > MANAGE PRODUCT
    Visibility is checked for both Catalog & Search. Status is Enabled. I have the full name in all Meta tags (for testing).

CATALOG > MANAGE CATEGORIES
    Nothing search related here as far as I can tell, category is enabled (product does show fine in the catalog).

ATTRIBUTES > MANAGE ATTRIBUTE SETS
    As far as I can tell everything that should be searchable is, including the name and meta tags.

All cages are disabled. I tried un-installing the theme and trying search then, still did not work.

Link to photobucket screenshots: http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Text...gento%20Search

Does anyone have any ideas about what I should look into next?

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi, I am having issues with Magentos Search function - it's not finding any of the products in the store. Does not matter what terms I search for search is not finding any products.