Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Mage5 - CMS Solution for Magento Store

Thanks

Thumbs up Mage5 - CMS Solution for Magento Store

Hi Magento Developers,

You know how difficult it is to manage CMS side of Magento store, for example Home page Slideshows, Product Listing based on Specific Attributes, Different Forms and its responses, FILE MANAGER, Promotional Banners, static blocks etc.... I found a solution for this through Mage5 CMS Extension

The idea came to my mind when I started working with Concrete5. Please checkout the demo of this Extension http://www.mage5.com/demo u/n : demo p/w: Demo001

I would like to hear from you about this extension.

Thanks in advance

http://www.mage5.com

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hello there,

Magento development services are right on top of all the other available Magento eCommerce solutions on a global scale. You may find plenty of companies like their eCommerce site to be developed using Magento.

Here at Ecomextension, our Industry leading development team for Magento has a successful heritage of creating award-winning eCommerce solutions that offer high conversion rates with the lowest operation overhead! Web development services for Magento offered by us will bring to the table a rock-solid combination of Magento expertise and extensive experience at the most affordable prices.

Good luck!

Thanks

Private Cloud Hosting. Handle Traffic Spikes With Ease. UK-Based. +88 NPS Score. 24/7 Technical Support. PCI-Approved. Ultra-Secure. Types: Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Desktop Solutions, Colocation, Security Solutions, Data Centres, AWS & Azure Solutions.