Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Are you looking for dedicated Magento developers ?

Thanks

Default Are you looking for dedicated Magento developers ?

Now get 10% discount on our Hire Magento Developer service. We are one of the most experienced Professional Magento Development Company in the Magento Community world. In our Magento Development Service, we assign semi part time, part time and full time magento developers for your Magento Website Development. You can get 1-50 Magento dedicated developers from us at a time.

Our team is new and has years of professional experience with magento/SEO while assisting many of their past clients and the work that we are delivering is far better and more trustworthy than ever.

Here’s the link for the service, and yes you will get a flat 10% discount on the whole purchase simply use this coupon code: - MON10

http://ilovemage.com/hire-magento-developers.html

You can add me skype : bizspice_monty

Thanks

Monty
    iLoveMage

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

hi i am in need of customising this theme of the website for my own branding and copywriter info.
    are you able to modify wordpress themes?

am also in need of a custom theme i already have in magento to be made responsive for mobiles like the ultimo theme is? is this something you can do? or have a standard pricing for?

Thanks

I would like to recommend inoday which has expert team of magento development who look after end to end development of the project. You can hire magento developer on full time, half time and hourly basis. Visit: http://inoday.com/magento-solutions/

Thanks

I would like to recommend ILM which has magento expert team for magento extension, theme, customization, website development work. you can also hire magento developers according to your own convenient , they are providing hire magento services on part time, semi-parttime, full time and n numbers of time.
    also working on outsource magento projects on same part time, full time and semi-part time work.

Thanks

Hire our well experienced and dedicated magento developer team on hourly, full time or part time basis at very reasonable cost. Solwin Infotech offers top Magento developers for your eCommerce website solutions in India.

Thanks

Magento is our core expertise area for years and we take pride in delivering world-class e-commerce solutions to businesses. Let's discuss, and create something unique and astonishing for your business! Today is the Time!

Thanks

Hi there are!!!
    Are you looking for nice dev team in e-commerce solutions?
    We are what you look for. Our Zago company basically located in Sweden focus in the e-commerce solutions, website development, sugarcrm customization.
    Our e-commerce team working in Vietnam office and love projects about Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, Prestashop, OpenCart and more with professional design. Fast and Secure.
    For last year we finish around 200+ projects of our clients!
    For get more information look for our website: https://www.zago.se/

In past times I am UI/UX designer with over 5 years experience. Now I am manager at ZAGO Sweden team. Our clients are all around the world.
    I love design and manage work. In free time I like to learn new languages, read books and stay in the gym! You can feel free to speak with me in English, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian!
    Book a Meeting today. My e-mail is: [email protected] I can give any advice in solving your problems with e-commerce, marketing, UI/UX any IT questions.

Ready to work with us
    https://www.zago.se/connect/

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards, Arthur Yakovlev!

Thanks

Name:  magento-logo.png
Views: 247
Size:  102.9 KB

Contus is providing highly advanced and professional Magento development services. We have a strong team of well-trained and experienced certified Magento developers with in-depth knowledge of many programming languages like MySQL, Core PHP, HTML5, CSS3, etc.

Thanks

Hire Openwave computing dedicated Magento developer or team of developers to design and develop a reliable and cost effective website.
    http://www.openwavecomp.com/magento_...velopment.html