Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Looking for Magento photo-gallery extension

Thanks

Default Looking for Magento photo-gallery extension

*I hope that this is the correct category?!*

Hi Guys.

Thank you very much for this great forum.
    I really hope that you can help me, as Magento is competely new to me.

The case is that I have a programmer making a webshop for me, using Magento 1.9.
    I need a "feature" similar to the gallery-function used on Facebook, meaning that I would like to add many different albums, with specific pictures inside.

What I'm looking for is an extension (I think) that adds this picture-gallery function to my site, so I can open the admin panel and add all the pictures and albums I need to, and visitors can browse and explore the albums from my site.

What kind of gallery-extension will meet my needs? I hope that you understand what I'm talking about!

Thank you in advance.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

If you look for the paid one then you can use this http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/mage...llery-pro.html , check the demo before purchase, I think it match what you need.

Thanks

I think you are looking for a free one. I am using this free one what is working well for my need http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...ve-module.html

Thanks

Thank you very much for the replies.

Lenka: Have you any experiences with this extension yourself? It looks fine, but may a bit too advanced, looking at the many features?!

brice: I actually have had a look at this and it seems like a great alternative. My only concern is that it says version 1.7 while I'm running 1.9! It doesn't matter?
    Can I see the page you're using it at?

Thanks

If you want free extension then you are not able to get full access for it so suggest you to get paid version. If you want any other extension regarding your store then here is extension store for you. http://store.biztechconsultancy.com/

Thanks

Magento Photo Gallery And Product Gallery enables you to show your products details in the form of images. ou just need to create photo gallery from backend and then you can associate those images with your products. What you need is to create a photo gallery and then upload it with the help of this Magento Photo Gallery Extensions

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in my reply...

What I need is an album/gallery-function, where I can upload albums and pictures of my work and projects.
    It is not for showing product images, but for showing my references and such.

I just found out that the "sm gallery module" can only show one folder, and therefore not be organized in albums and sub-albums. So unfortunately it seems to be not working for my purpose.

The other gallery extensions you mentions, can you please give me a link for it? A Google search just gives me a big bunch of hits, and I'm not sure which one to look for.

Thank you very much...

Thanks

Hello! You can have a look at that extension Photo Gallery Pro. It will help create albums on product pages, you can download pics right from the backend.
    Name:  magento-photo-gallery-slideshow.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  46.8 KB

Thanks

I use Photo gallery pro most of the time. but there is many alternatives is available there.

Thanks

I read your requirement about the gallery, i can help you in this matter plz check out this Photo Gallery Plug-in link
    By using Magento Photo gallery you can tag images with different product if you want to capture visitor’s attention. You can easily assign albums to individual and also to groups of products.

Name:  photo_gallery_product_gallery.png
Views: 1889
Size:  135.2 KB

Thanks

https://www.fmeextensions.com

Magento photo gallery allows you to display images in a standalone gallery page organized in albums as well as on product pages. Have this image galleries appear on selected products. Create gallery blocks and add them to CMS pages. Check out the link for more information.

Thanks

Improving visual effect for your products contributes a lot in drawing buyers’ attention, encouraging them to take a further look and stimulating adding more products to cart. Therefore, admin need a tool to flexibly manage all product’s images and improve image display. Unfortunately, Magento default does not support such features.
    Image Gallery for Magento 2 is developed to enable admins to manage product’s images more effectively with structured gallery and provide customers a better visualization of products.
    TRY IT
    1. Create unlimited albums and assign uploaded images to multiple albums

2. Freely customize setting of each album and image

3. Support video display by submitting embedded url key

Name:  image_gallery_m2_display_video.png
Views: 426
Size:  544.9 KB

4. Decide meta data of album for SEO support

5. Support widget to attach album on any page

Name:  image_gallery_m2_widget_support.png
Views: 609
Size:  134.2 KB

6. Allow multiple album layouts, album list

Name:  image_gallery_m2_album_layout_ajax.png
Views: 945
Size:  421.3 KB
    Name:  image_gallery_m2_album_layout_standard_image_display.png
Views: 587
Size:  269.0 KB

7. Choose image displaying effect for better visualization

Name:  image_gallery_m2_popup_title_inside.png
Views: 643
Size:  630.3 KB

8. Allow 100% screen solution responsive on any device

CHECK DEMO
    Install Image Gallery to experience the ultimate image management tool now! Free Installation, Free Update, Free Support!!!

Thanks

Very nice post, James! I have installed the extension recommended by you. It functions well, great features as described and no bug detected. http://bsscommerce.com/magento-2-image-gallery.html

Thanks

Make your e-com site progressively tasteful and outwardly engaging by outfitting it with an undeniable picture exhibition with this magento 2 picture display augmentation.

Thanks

Make various collections and sub-collections with Magento Photo Gallery Pro augmentation, share your eye-getting pictures with your store guests and increment deals!

Thanks

Webinse Image Gallery augmentation enables you to add photograph or picture displays to your Magento Store with the chance to make collections.