Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a good Magento Hosting in Australia for baby shop

Thanks

Smile Need a good Magento Hosting in Australia for baby shop

Hi guys here, I do a lot of research on internet and see this forum have most users and activity about magento. I would like to get help here from expert guys in magento world.

My problem relate to magento hosting in Australia. I am on way to set up a magento site about baby shop, and I realize that magento is too slow since it 's crazy slow in my computer when I run in local. Other than that, I tried to install my magento site to a hosting of my friend in Australia but it doesn't work, it 's too slow even though he 's say it 's optimized.

So, I want to get help to choose a good magento hosting in Australia, my site have 20 products and get roughly <300 visits/day.

Thanks and please tell me why you suggest your option, if you have the demo site then it would be great.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Are you a server administrator or do you have any guy manage server for you? If you can't manage a server/vps then I think you can choose a shared hosting what are managed and taken cared by provider.

Thanks

You can check this discussion help http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awerbaby View Post
    Hi guys here, I do a lot of research on internet and see this forum have most users and activity about magento. I would like to get help here from expert guys in magento world.

My problem relate to magento hosting in Australia. I am on way to set up a magento site about baby shop, and I realize that magento is too slow since it 's crazy slow in my computer when I run in local. Other than that, I tried to install my magento site to a hosting of my friend in Australia but it doesn't work, it 's too slow even though he 's say it 's optimized.

So, I want to get help to choose a good magento hosting in Australia, my site have 20 products and get roughly <300 visits/day.

Thanks and please tell me why you suggest your option, if you have the demo site then it would be great.
    Did you try SiteGround Magento Hosting package, it 's the best one , I think so. It make almost my customers happy with the performance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ccvv View Post
    Did you try SiteGround Magento Hosting package, it 's the best one , I think so. It make almost my customers happy with the performance
    Yes, it work very good and support fast for my magento site. It 's really nice choice to start ecommerce site.

Thanks

When you choose a magento hosting, you only base on the number of products, traffic. It should work the same even though you use for baby shop or fashion shop any type of shop.

Thanks

Hi every one. and now we have new forum about Magento,it's a useful place for all people dicussion about magento, introduce about magento. invite all to this forum

[ Contributor ]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaredovi View Post
    I think this reviews is good enough for anyone who want to get started with magento or want to speed up their magento with better hosting plan.

Thanks

I am in the same with your situation. Which hosting package did you choose and how is it going?

Thanks

How about VPS option for magento site? Is it difficult and take more time and money?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Saad Khan View Post
    Hi awerbaby,

I think currently you are struggling to find a host which you can test first before hosting your baby shop on it.

Your site is small so it doesn't require a huge server neither high level specs. Keeping that in mind you should try Cloudways where you get a pre configured magento with an optimized stack and you have the option to either go with DigitalOcean or Amazon AWS.

You can create a test site or move a site on Cloudways platform through SSH and SFTP. I am sure with them you don't need to call your friend to optimize it

Simply give it a try as the trial is free so it wont harm you
    I agree with your post cloudways best option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arsalan1101 View Post
    I agree with your post cloudways best option.
    Not sure why I access from Au and it 's too slow to visit cloudways site. I am wondering how they can make Au site fast if their site not fast in Au

Thanks

I see this thread make many people love and enjoy their service http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security as you guys suggest. I tried their service for my first magento site and everything come pretty easy and fast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ccvv View Post
    Work nice, I can't believe they have Varnish cache in shared hosting package what include their extension for magento. It work really cool. Thanks

Thanks

Yes, it work very good and support fast for my magento site. It 's really nice choice to start ecommerce site.
    I really want to see your site URL so I can write it down in fast magento list about this hosting provider. Can you send me via PM? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackie_boo View Post
    I really want to see your site URL so I can write it down in fast magento list about this hosting provider. Can you send me via PM? Thanks
    I has just sent you my last magento site URL what is optimise very carefully to make the best speed and security. I believe you will love the performance of the site.

Thanks

hi awerbaby, can you send me your site link too? I want to collect the fast magento site for reference. Thanks

New member hire-magento-developer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Awerbaby, You should visit : Magento Development You'll get all your needs here.
    We're Providing all the Service of Magento Development

1 Psd to Magento
    2 Hire Magento Developer
    3 Magento Maintenance
    4 Magento Theme Development
    5 Magento Responsive Design
    6 Magento Migration Service
    7 Magento Extension Development
    8 Magento Web Design
    9 Magento Ecommerce Development

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    hi awerbaby, can you send me your site link too? I want to collect the fast magento site for reference. Thanks
    I has just sent you 2 of my magento sites what are hosting on GoGeek pack of SiteGround. They are all working really fast now in Australia and in US (as feedback from my customers)

Thanks

Hey guys! Undecided which hosting to choose for your Magento 2 store?

It's very important to choose the best hosting provider that ensures good speed. The speed of a website matters the most to let your visitors stay for a longer time on your site.

Remember not every hosting provider would be able to cater to your business requirements and hence, you need to make sure that the one you choose matches your business needs. Here I'm going to suggest some of the amazing tips to help you find suitable hosting for your Magento 2 store.

Check out here: Select The Best Magento Hosting [Things To Look]

Name:  best-magento-hosting.png
Views: 1024
Size:  111.0 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast