Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Good magento hosting for only my site?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Good magento hosting for only my site?

    I need a good magento hosting for my site with following things

    • 1000 visits/day
    • 200MB disk space
    • 55 products
    • 12 categories
    • Will be 2000 visits/day soon in next 3 months
    • Need to be 1 second load per page
    • Need to have free disk space at least 1G
    • Need to process around 100 orders/month
    • SSL support


    And of course, the hosting support must fast and trust, I need expert support from server because if I meet any problem with down time then it 's easy to be out of business. I will be out of job easy.

    I need your help to make sure what is the solution can be solve my issue. Please be honestly, I need the real solution not promotion things.
    Thanks.

    View more threads in the same category:


  2. #2
    New member jenifermage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Your need is what I am looking for too. Please fire me a message if you found the good solution. Thanks.

  3. #3
    New member jenifermage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Good to know a solution, thanks Mahammad. But not sure why I can't access your link, it show the timeout page

  4. #4
    Junior Member rocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Follow this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security , I already got 5 sites work with SiteGround Magento Hosting package, I sent you some of my links, if it 's fast enough with you then you can have peace in mind with their service, they support really good too. I don't want to promote any service what I don't understand what they are here, if you don't think it 's good , just tell me, I will delete my message right away. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by laura89 View Post
    I need a good magento hosting for my site with following things

    • 1000 visits/day
    • 200MB disk space
    • 55 products
    • 12 categories
    • Will be 2000 visits/day soon in next 3 months
    • Need to be 1 second load per page
    • Need to have free disk space at least 1G
    • Need to process around 100 orders/month
    • SSL support


    And of course, the hosting support must fast and trust, I need expert support from server because if I meet any problem with down time then it 's easy to be out of business. I will be out of job easy.

    I need your help to make sure what is the solution can be solve my issue. Please be honestly, I need the real solution not promotion things.
    Thanks.

  5. #5
    New member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Follow this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security , I already got 5 sites work with SiteGround Magento Hosting package, I sent you some of my links, if it 's fast enough with you then you can have peace in mind with their service, they support really good too. I don't want to promote any service what I don't understand what they are here, if you don't think it 's good , just tell me, I will delete my message right away. Thanks.
    Why does siteground flood the internet with these spammy posts. Its annoying.

    i'm looking for a good magento host that is located in the US.

  6. #6
    New member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Well, in the bottom line, how is it going, laura89? Did you get the solution for your need? Your need is just what I need now. Please PM me if you get a good way for your site. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Follow this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security , I already got 5 sites work with SiteGround Magento Hosting package, I sent you some of my links, if it 's fast enough with you then you can have peace in mind with their service, they support really good too. I don't want to promote any service what I don't understand what they are here, if you don't think it 's good , just tell me, I will delete my message right away. Thanks.
    After some days checking the performance with your suggest for my customers in US, I can confirm that it 's fast and really good one to work with. And they know exactly what they do on magento too. Thank you very much rocker, you do a great job in magento hosting research.

    Quote Originally Posted by lkey88 View Post
    Well, in the bottom line, how is it going, laura89? Did you get the solution for your need? Your need is just what I need now. Please PM me if you get a good way for your site. Thanks.
    I sent you my link via private message, lkey88. I think you know my solution!

  8. #8
    New member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laura89 View Post
    I sent you my link via private message, lkey88. I think you know my solution!
    I got the links, it surprise me a lot. Great to know a very fast and easy to set up magento like that. Just the same like you, my sites located in US and the speed is great!

  9. #9
    New member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Magento is a best ecommerce solution which is the open source ecommerce solutions. Magento Webshop is the greatest search engine friendly ecommerce solution which is economical to customize. There is no requirement to reinvent the wheel and set-up everything from the scratch by using the open source solution and it will surely customized to present your online shop a wonderful look.

    magento webshop

  10. #10
    Junior Member avery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkey88 View Post
    I got the links, it surprise me a lot. Great to know a very fast and easy to set up magento like that. Just the same like you, my sites located in US and the speed is great!
    You choose GrowBig package from SiteGround for your site, right?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Muhammad, I got the good solution now with suggestion from rocker, I will contact you later If I meet any problem with my current hosting.

  12. #12
    Junior Member rocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laura89 View Post
    Thanks Muhammad, I got the good solution now with suggestion from rocker, I will contact you later If I meet any problem with my current hosting.
    Can you send me your site url in PM? I want to look at to see if you do the right way to optimize your site. Thanks

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Can you send me your site url in PM? I want to look at to see if you do the right way to optimize your site. Thanks
    I sent you my URL, please tell me if you think it can be faster. Thanks

  14. #14
    Junior Member rocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laura89 View Post
    I sent you my URL, please tell me if you think it can be faster. Thanks
    I see you are using SiteGround hosting, that 's good, I think you know what to do and use the caching solution very effective. Nice to know another fast magento site.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    I see you are using SiteGround hosting, that 's good, I think you know what to do and use the caching solution very effective. Nice to know another fast magento site.
    I sent you my link in PM. And yes, it 's the hosting company what I am using. I think it 's cool and fast enough. But please don't public my link since it is still in development. Thanks.

  16. #16
    Junior Member rocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laura89 View Post
    I sent you my link in PM. And yes, it 's the hosting company what I am using. I think it 's cool and fast enough. But please don't public my link since it is still in development. Thanks.
    Thanks for the link, it work nice. You did a great job, man.

  17. #17
    Junior Member ccvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Can you send me the link too? I need to check also. I already bought the host but not sure if it 's fast like you

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Thanks for the link, it work nice. You did a great job, man.
    Thanks, I see their supercacher tools is really cool to make magento site work fast but I am not sure If I have an dedicated server and need the tools like that, do they support me to install them? Do you think they provide the service like that?

  19. #19
    Junior Member atwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The best one belong to many factors, I guess the best one from you is only for small site what have not too many products and traffic (maybe less than 500 products and 50k visits/day). More than normal site, you need to have a vps or dedicated server.

  20. #20
    [ Contributor ]
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Which magento full page cache extension you guys are using?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •