Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Good magento hosting for only my site?

Thanks

Question Good magento hosting for only my site?

I need a good magento hosting for my site with following things

• 1000 visits/day
    • 200MB disk space
    • 55 products
    • 12 categories
    • Will be 2000 visits/day soon in next 3 months
    • Need to be 1 second load per page
    • Need to have free disk space at least 1G
    • Need to process around 100 orders/month
    • SSL support

And of course, the hosting support must fast and trust, I need expert support from server because if I meet any problem with down time then it 's easy to be out of business. I will be out of job easy.

I need your help to make sure what is the solution can be solve my issue. Please be honestly, I need the real solution not promotion things.
    Thanks.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Your need is what I am looking for too. Please fire me a message if you found the good solution. Thanks.

Thanks

Good to know a solution, thanks Mahammad. But not sure why I can't access your link, it show the timeout page

Thanks

Follow this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security , I already got 5 sites work with SiteGround Magento Hosting package, I sent you some of my links, if it 's fast enough with you then you can have peace in mind with their service, they support really good too. I don't want to promote any service what I don't understand what they are here, if you don't think it 's good , just tell me, I will delete my message right away. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by laura89 View Post
    I need a good magento hosting for my site with following things

• 1000 visits/day
    • 200MB disk space
    • 55 products
    • 12 categories
    • Will be 2000 visits/day soon in next 3 months
    • Need to be 1 second load per page
    • Need to have free disk space at least 1G
    • Need to process around 100 orders/month
    • SSL support

And of course, the hosting support must fast and trust, I need expert support from server because if I meet any problem with down time then it 's easy to be out of business. I will be out of job easy.

I need your help to make sure what is the solution can be solve my issue. Please be honestly, I need the real solution not promotion things.
    Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Follow this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security , I already got 5 sites work with SiteGround Magento Hosting package, I sent you some of my links, if it 's fast enough with you then you can have peace in mind with their service, they support really good too. I don't want to promote any service what I don't understand what they are here, if you don't think it 's good , just tell me, I will delete my message right away. Thanks.
    Why does siteground flood the internet with these spammy posts. Its annoying.

i'm looking for a good magento host that is located in the US.

Thanks

Well, in the bottom line, how is it going, laura89? Did you get the solution for your need? Your need is just what I need now. Please PM me if you get a good way for your site. Thanks.

Thanks

After some days checking the performance with your suggest for my customers in US, I can confirm that it 's fast and really good one to work with. And they know exactly what they do on magento too. Thank you very much rocker, you do a great job in magento hosting research.

Quote Originally Posted by lkey88 View Post
    Well, in the bottom line, how is it going, laura89? Did you get the solution for your need? Your need is just what I need now. Please PM me if you get a good way for your site. Thanks.
    I sent you my link via private message, lkey88. I think you know my solution!

Thanks

I sent you my link via private message, lkey88. I think you know my solution!
    I got the links, it surprise me a lot. Great to know a very fast and easy to set up magento like that. Just the same like you, my sites located in US and the speed is great!

Thanks

Magento is a best ecommerce solution which is the open source ecommerce solutions. Magento Webshop is the greatest search engine friendly ecommerce solution which is economical to customize. There is no requirement to reinvent the wheel and set-up everything from the scratch by using the open source solution and it will surely customized to present your online shop a wonderful look.

magento webshop

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lkey88 View Post
    I got the links, it surprise me a lot. Great to know a very fast and easy to set up magento like that. Just the same like you, my sites located in US and the speed is great!
    You choose GrowBig package from SiteGround for your site, right?

Thanks

Thanks Muhammad, I got the good solution now with suggestion from rocker, I will contact you later If I meet any problem with my current hosting.

Thanks

Thanks Muhammad, I got the good solution now with suggestion from rocker, I will contact you later If I meet any problem with my current hosting.
    Can you send me your site url in PM? I want to look at to see if you do the right way to optimize your site. Thanks

Thanks

Can you send me your site url in PM? I want to look at to see if you do the right way to optimize your site. Thanks
    I sent you my URL, please tell me if you think it can be faster. Thanks

Thanks

I sent you my URL, please tell me if you think it can be faster. Thanks
    I see you are using SiteGround hosting, that 's good, I think you know what to do and use the caching solution very effective. Nice to know another fast magento site.

Thanks

I see you are using SiteGround hosting, that 's good, I think you know what to do and use the caching solution very effective. Nice to know another fast magento site.
    I sent you my link in PM. And yes, it 's the hosting company what I am using. I think it 's cool and fast enough. But please don't public my link since it is still in development. Thanks.

Thanks

I sent you my link in PM. And yes, it 's the hosting company what I am using. I think it 's cool and fast enough. But please don't public my link since it is still in development. Thanks.
    Thanks for the link, it work nice. You did a great job, man.

Thanks

Can you send me the link too? I need to check also. I already bought the host but not sure if it 's fast like you

Thanks

Thanks for the link, it work nice. You did a great job, man.
    Thanks, I see their supercacher tools is really cool to make magento site work fast but I am not sure If I have an dedicated server and need the tools like that, do they support me to install them? Do you think they provide the service like that?

[ Contributor ]
    Thanks

Which magento full page cache extension you guys are using?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zmad View Post
    Which magento full page cache extension you guys are using?
    I am using Zoom Full page cache on SiteGround hosting package, you can download free full page cache extension here and install it from magento admin http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...ache-1742.html

I think they are the best combination

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast