Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Magento 20 + Actions Manage Products in Backend
Whether managing a wide range of products makes you-magento store owners tired? If yes, then 20+Actions Manage Products in Backend extension will help you out effectively. This useful extension with 20 new product management actions probably simplifies your product mangement process.
With this extension, admin can make changes in a large scale instead of taking similar actions to change each product. For example, admin can change prices for a lot of products at the same time. These above 20 new product management actions was divided into four groups which were Category actions, Attribute actions, Price actions and Relate, up sells and cross sells actions. In each group, there is a list of specific actions facilitating store owneres management.
Therefore, it is advisable that you-store owner get this new set of effective product management actions to save your managing time.
- It is easy to config this extension.
- Every action can be carried out for multiple products.
- Category actions includes three actions namely assign, delete or replace category
- Attribute actions let admin change attribute set, copy attribute or custom options, as well as copy or delete product images.
- Price actions contain six actions which are update cost, update price, update special price, modify special price using price, modify price using cost, modify special price using cost.
- Relate, up sells & cross sells actions with six actions namely Set/Delete Relation, Up-sells or Cross-sells allow admin to populate related, cross sell or upsell products quickly.
For more details, please visit Magento 20+ Actions Manage Products in Backend
View more threads in the same category:
Tags for this Thread