Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Results 1 to 14 of 14

How to Convert Visitors Into Buyers In An Online Store

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Discount and deals encourage visitors to purchase products from the store. It is one of the best ways to make visitor as your buyer.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Nice pictorial representation! I also like the article. It's neat and simple. Very helpful for e-store retailers. @ Alice I agree that offers and discounts are important. Also see that the products are shipped quickly and on time. If delayed customers may lose interest in your site.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Kathy Daunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Some ways are available to make visitors to customers. Allowing customers to login with social media accounts help them to visit cart quickly, easy payment gateway will reduce cart abandonment, good product description and live chat to clear their doubts. This will turn visitors to customers.

    Thanks
    Kathy

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Agree with Kathy

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Daunt View Post
    Some ways are available to make visitors to customers. Allowing customers to login with social media accounts help them to visit cart quickly, easy payment gateway will reduce cart abandonment, good product description and live chat to clear their doubts. This will turn visitors to customers.

    Thanks
    Kathy
    True! An easy and reliable payment service is what all shoppers look out for. Live chat is also a great option to give instant clarifications.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Antony View Post
    Discount and deals encourage visitors to purchase products from the store. It is one of the best ways to make visitor as your buyer.
    You're right Alice. Most of the value seeking customers wish to do more business with the business owners who treat their customers in a good way and also some offers or discounts for them.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I agree! Word of mouth is a powerful marketing means that creates an impression about the store to other customers. The word of mouth being positive or negative depends on the customer service provided.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    A fully satisfied visitor will come back to the particular business and made purchases. They can increase the business productivity as well as advertising it by word of mouth. Satisfy your visitors and make them as your buyers.

  10. #10
    Junior Member MageWorxTeam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Antony View Post
    A fully satisfied visitor will come back to the particular business and made purchases.
    Second that.

    And you can get more loyal customers via launching customer loyalty program.
    When done well, such a program can keep customers coming back for repeat purchases and potentially turn every passerby customer into a loyal brand advocate.


  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageWorxTeam View Post
    Second that.

    And you can get more loyal customers via launching customer loyalty program.
    When done well, such a program can keep customers coming back for repeat purchases and potentially turn every passerby customer into a loyal brand advocate.

    Yeah you're right Mage. According to many surveys, customer loyalty program helps merchant to retain more customers and to attract many new customers.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Provide them special offers, deals. Thus people buying the things.

  13. #13
    Junior Member Rob Caswell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    And you can get more loyal customers via launching customer loyalty program.
    Agree.
    But also make sure your site looks trustworthy: effective design, long&convincing testimonials with photos, trust seals, simple registration process, various payment options, the right message (choose the right words for the titles, product descriptions, CTAs, etc)

  14. #14
    Junior Member Bizmagestore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocodewire View Post
    If you have an online store so it is the best tips for you to get the traffic on the site & convert them into buyers.
    Name:  Convert-visitors-into-buyers.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  80.5 KB

    Also, please do comment & suggest more tips here.
    Hey Ocodewire,

    I have online store extension and plugins so can you please tell me how can this tips help us.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •