Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Check and choose a magento host

Thanks

Question Check and choose a magento host

I am working on this magento site http://beafully.vn. Not sure why it doesn't fast as it should, I believe magento can work faster since i see many other sites load. They are all fast. But the question is I don't know how to check what wrong with my magento host?

I don't know how is it? what is it? And how to make it faster. I need you guys here help me check it, if it 's possible to make the site faster or we need to choose another magento host?

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

You are also having good site loading speed. Check your site speed here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbeafully.vn%2F&tab=mobile

You can see some suggestions here and improve your store accordingly. I dont find any problem in your hosting which lags your speed.

Get premium and free Magento extensions at SoftProdigy Store. Use Coupon Code GIVEAWAY for 10% Flat Discount

Thanks

Thanks aaronwallace. Sometimes it 's good but sometimes it 's too slow. I don't know why. It seem it is not stable at all.

Thanks

It look like your server hosting is not designed for magento, that 's why the memory is not enough. It will take your site down sometimes too. A magento hosting need to assign to your host package at least 512Mb RAM to make sure it work well. You can check this thread for a better choice The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackie_boo View Post
    I am working on this magento site http://beafully.vn. Not sure why it doesn't fast as it should, I believe magento can work faster since i see many other sites load. They are all fast. But the question is I don't know how to check what wrong with my magento host?

I don't know how is it? what is it? And how to make it faster. I need you guys here help me check it, if it 's possible to make the site faster or we need to choose another magento host?
    I see your site is optimized with browser cache and other stuffs internal site. But the server response time is not too good. You need to do server optimization or something like that.

Thanks

You can check this guy post, he look very expert in this field Magento Tips for finding a Best Magento Hosting

Thanks

What did you choose for your site, man. How does it work?
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie_boo View Post
    Thanks aaronwallace. Sometimes it 's good but sometimes it 's too slow. I don't know why. It seem it is not stable at all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer_luci View Post
    What did you choose for your site, man. How does it work?
    I bought the hosting plan from SiteGround Magento GrowBig package, after 2 months, it work very fast now. I think it 's good enough for all of my magento site. At least I see here it load less than 2 secs what I can't meet in any other hosting packages before.

Thanks

Thank you, jackie, I am on that hosting plan too. Basically, it work nice but we need to configure memcached and CDN to make it even more fast. Anyway, it 's nice to know a nice choice for my magento site.