Displaying product options like colors, sizes, price… in the product list gives an incentive to the customer to select and purchase a product. It is likely not possible to achieve these options by installing default Magento alone. In this article, we will recommend some effective methods to show options for the configurable and product options in product list.
Check Techniques to Show product options in product list
Showing options for Configurable products
Display options for Simple products
Reality: You can both show all options for the product and add and customize price to each of the options. Just follow these steps:
1. Create Acatalog module with AHT namespace (app/local/AHT/Acatalog)
2.Create a file named app/etc/modules/AHT_Acatalog.xml to activate the module:
CLICK FOR DETAILS : http://www.magesolution.com/blog/tec...-product-list/
View more threads in the same category:
- Upsurge your eCommerce business with Magento 2-WEBINAR
- how to increase page speed in magento
- What are top extensions that speed up a site for Magento?
- Magento Caching as a Service
- Running Magento on Shared Hosting? Here're Some Performance Risks.
- How to make magento 2 more faster?
- Make your website as Flexible, Scalable, Secure with Magento Solutions
- Mage:: Init require more time to load