Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to dispose google penguin algorithmic penalty?

Thanks

Default How to dispose google penguin algorithmic penalty?

Hello Magento Expert Pls Help Me @
    My Website ranking went down end of July, I have 1000 plus visitors on 24 July 2013 and on 25 july it's fall down on 400 somthing. I asked to someone they told me to remove all bad and spammy links. I have almost removed all spammy links but I didn't get the result yet.. My all keywords lost their ranking now I have 58 visitors daily.. Please give me sugesstion what I need to do. should I need to use google Disavow tool or not?

Can anyone help please?

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Recovery of daily visitor traffic and keyword ranking is not an easy task after hit your site. It is a time consuming process. If you feel that back links are hurt your site, then you should to remove it by disavow tool and create new quality back links by off page optimization.

Thanks

You check why you site is hit by Google? its for bad links or Site content.
    And you know SEO is Time consuming Process, If you remove the bad link and your content is good and unique then you get back your visitors soon

Thanks

I agree with Sankhalainfo....

Thanks

Your rankings depends on a lot of factors and sometimes it seems as if only Google knows how this is determined. The last update targetted links and website names that Google thought looked spam. This might be one reason for the drop in visitors to your website like so many other people. You need to build up quality links again.!

Thanks

It's very hard to get a penguin algorithm penalty removed. I agree with the above post that the disavow tool does not really help. Do you have any idea where the bad links come from? If you do you will need to approach them and politely ask them to remove it. Use webmaster tools in google to see how many links you have and start there. If you feel you have tried everything and used the disavow tool you can ask Google if they are prepared to remove the penalty (if it's a manual penalty).